$3.93
      UTG1:
      $5.51
      UTG2:
      $3.28
      MP1:
      $3.97

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, Q.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.17, CO calls $0.17, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.41) A, 8, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, CO calls $0.28.

Turn: ($0.97) Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0.97) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.67, CO raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.13.

Final Pot: $4.57.

Opp stats: VPIP 17/PFR 2/AF 1.3 -sample size 280

Flop: Cbet for bluff. I think his range after calling my cbet is 88,33,AhKh,AhQh,KhQh,AhJh,KhJh,QhJh,AhTh,KhTh,QhTh,JhTh,ATo+

Turn: Flush have completed here and I only have a 2nd pair. My plan here is to check/fold if he bets on the turn again cos villain is a rock and his Agg factor is very low. I'm way behind most of the time if he show aggression.

River: I hit my trips here. Villain checks on the turn which makes me thinks that he might only have a top pair. Therefore I bet for value here.
      However, villain min-raises me and I think I am beaten here but given the odds to call where I just need to be right 1 out of 4 times to be profitable. Therefore, I call his min-raise.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello slashng,

Preflop: Sometimes I do even disagree with raising here, although definitely doable to raise from MP3. More often I'd prefer to be at least CO/BU.
      Flop: I would likely CBet maybe a bit bigger like $0,30 to make it look like we really do have the Ax which tries to protect from FD. But it's not a big mistake.
      Turn: Not much you can do here than Check/Fold it because a draw completed. And as well watch out because he may slowplay even sometimes here.
      River: What kind of range do you put him on here? I mean what hands do you expect to beat as he raises here? Is he capable of doing that with pure Ax? I don't think so. And either we ain't getting like super good odds here actually, it's almost 3x our bet. Guess I would be more inclined to fold but lets see what kind of ranges you put him on and then might even reevaluate it.

Best regards.