BB: $16.04
      UTG: $2.00
      UTG+1: $8.33
      MP: $9.61
      MP+1: $2.53
      Hero (LP): $10.60

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN raises to $1.45, fold, fold, UTG raises to $2.00, Hero calls $1.60, BTN calls $0.55

Flop: ($6.15, 3 players) J:club: 7:heart: Q:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $6.46, fold

Turn: ($6.15, 2 players) T:club:

River: ($6.15, 2 players) 4:spade:

Hi, I always buy-in and auto-top up for 30bb, in this last hand i found my self having a fullstack after the last two hands, thanks to the fish sited just to my right, he wasn't involved in this hand but that's the reason why i had more than 100bb and practically was just waiting for the blind to catch up so i could sit out. Luckily or unluckily i get a good hand for the third time in a row, so i raised and to be honest i was just hoping to steal the blinds and just get out of that table, but a raise came and was from a regular he is a 13/11 and 3bet and 4bets preflop 4% he always buy in for 50bb and leaves the table when reach 100bb, the UTG shoves i only had a few hands but he seem fishy, it was my turn i didn't know what to do (i was playing with scared money) if the BU or i would've had a Mid-stack i definitely would've shoved but instead choose the worst option i think, in the flop i was too scared to bet and decide to check/fold.
      My question is how should I've played that hand and do you have any advice on playing with a fullstack while waiting for the blinds. Thanks in advance. Regards,

BAM
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey BAMLara,

With a full stack it depends on your skill level and your comfort zone. You can play all the hands that are in the MSS SHC or even better you can play according to BSS SHC or if you're not too comfortable with bigger stack then just wait for premium hands like JJ+/AK which are easy to play.

Here you have a 3-bet by a tight reg and a UTG limp/raise and that's enough for me to lay down AK for 100 big blinds. So, fold to a 3-bet preflop because even though you have full stack your only viable options preflop are push and fold after all the action. You can't play OOP postflop in a 4-bet pot.

Best regards,
      burek2000