re $50 capital

• dexte
      dexte
      Bronze
      Hi

Could anyone help please. I completed the quiz and have registered with william hill but $50 is not showing in the account. I have contacted them and they said that i have to sent id to pokerstrategy. i cannot find how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

when i log on to this site it just says you have passed the quiz now complete registration
  • 12 replies
    • NatyVU
      NatyVU
      Bronze
      The same happened to me. Open your e-mail and look at junk.
      Maybe you lost the e mail from poker srategy.
      You have to wait several days for your money sit on the account, you will be informed via e-mail.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there dexte,

Welcome to our community! =)

Your free $50 transfer has been initiated and waiting for the poker room to confirm you account. Please bare with us as it may take up to 48 hours for the transfer to be visible on your poker account.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • AAomwAA
      AAomwAA
      Global
      thei don.t give the money 50$ is big cheat i sue this site for this .
      i resolve the quiz i sent the photo and id card .that is cheat
    • BIGtommo1984
      BIGtommo1984
      Bronze
      its not a scam u dumb ass wait for the email and be patient... my friend who refered me got it in his fulltilt account within the 48 hours... im awaiting mine now... nice1 pokerstrategy cant wait to recieve my bankroll and hit the tables!
    • svendeucer
      svendeucer
      Bronze
      thats unfortunate , stick around the site though the ppl are great and the lesson worth more than 50 bucks
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Chill bro

As you've already seen IngridN has said it can take up to 48 hours, and other people in this thread have said they've received theirs before, as did I.

Just sit tight and wait a bit!
    • AAomwAA
      AAomwAA
      Global
      We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account. This is the answer guys what patience
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      bigtommo1984, glad to see you've got your starting capital already. :) thanks for your patience.

AAomwAA, im sorry to hear that you didn't pass the ID check. but if you're serious about improving your poker game, you can still benefit greatly from the site, like ingrid said in the other thread. there are lots of great articles and videos to learn from. you can still upgrade in status by registering through us on any of our affiliate poker rooms here. Rest assured we would never try to cheat anyone. We try our hardest to give great service for all our members.

regards,

Wendy
    • EternityII
      EternityII
      Bronze
      Hi guys, ive just joined the site and am excited about the possibility of receiving $50 to get my bankroll going. I already had a FT account when I signed up but completed the registration ok.

However I have a couple of questions about the proving identity thing (I haven't reveived anything saying I need to do this), firstly, the address I have used to sign up on here is not the address I use on FT, as im English, but living in Sweden, I do all my banking through my English bank account, so FT has my English address.

Also, this is not the laptop (or internet connection) I use when I usually play, will this have any bearing on my ability to 'prove my identity'?

Thanks for any help.
    • EternityII
      EternityII
      Bronze
      Hey again, just found an answer to my questions, as i suspected, cant receive the $50 if I already had an account, never mind.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Hi EternityII,

as you found out, it's true that you can no longer receive the capital in Fulltilt if you already had a previous account there. have you checked the other rooms where you can get the starting $50? you can also receive it at party poker or william hill if you dont have accounts in those rooms yet. i advise you to contact support on this matter.

let us know how you get on.

cheers,

Wendy
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi EternityII,

As purplefizz pointed out, you can still receive your free $50 starting capital at other poker rooms, provided you don't already have an account there.

You can see them on this page.

It seems that your transfer to Full Tilt Poker is already in progress, however, so we'll need to wait for them to 'reject' the transfer before we can set you up again.

Once that happens, please drop us a line and we'll be happy to help you choose a new poker room for the free $50 starting capital.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: