Slow Party Point?

• TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      Hi just a quick question,

I understand that it is 2 party points for every $1 rake,

But i seriously don't seem to be getting any points to the couple of hours i put in each day?

I try to grind a couple hours multi tabling each day on NL.02 and in 2 weeks i've only reach about 12 points?? is it just me or is that a bit off?

Is something wrong?

I'm definately not going to clear my starting capital.. =(
  • 3 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Yeah, they do add up slowly on cash games. Nothing wrong there. Try SNGs if you want to clear the starting capital. The rake is high, but that also means you'll clear it extremely quickly.
    • TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      Yea its ridiculous can earn twice as fast any other platform?

I would but scared my if i clear it won't have anything left at then end^^

any tips?
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Well, they're super easy, so if you go trough the basic and bronze articles, print out and follow the charts (especially the early/mid stages) you should get to push/fold 99% of the time. Then use the push/fold charts, maybe 10% tighter pushes, loose the suited one-gapers, and ofsuited connectors, and you should be fine. Fish will call you any pretty picture, so you really have no use for those.

Each 1$ SNG will bring you 0.4 PP, so for 100 PPs you need 250 of those. They last 15-20 minutes each. For start, don't multitable (maybe two-table, it's the same as one), and really focus on the performance. In no time you'll be able to 4-table them, and then you'll get to 100 PPs easy.