[Application] Sunday Staking for a slow structure mtt player

• phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Gold
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys.

My name is PhpAlpha and i was grinding for 1 month the 2.20$ 180 man turbo on Pokerstars. I had 1500$ profit for 1 month, aprox. 1,4k games. After that i cashed out a part of the money and the grinding went from turbo to slow, because the variation hit me so the downswing was bad. For the moment i grind slow and regular STTs and MTTs. Last Sunday i finished 40 in the Sunday Kickoff on Pokerstars ( 2nd time playing that type of tournament... so it's a decent performance, because 90% of the players that take part in that mtt are SHAAARKS. ) :s_cool: and realized that i'm a decent MTT player and that slow structure really suits for me and gives me some edge because i play a lot of small ball poker and i'm not the type to get stacked with 100BB with AA. I would like to play some Sunday Majors and some mini ftops. I will post in this thread the games, the tourneys i would like to play and if someone is interested in staking me, please add me as a friend and pm and i will post here the results. The deal is 55%- 45% for the staker + the stakeback for any ITM and 50% - 50% + the stakeback for any FT. Here is my graph:

For today 15th of May:

MiniFTOPS Event#24: 4 Entries x 33$ = 132$ or 2 Entries x 33$= 66$

SCOOP-20-L: - 22$

SCOOP-20-M: - 215$

The Bigger 55$

The Big 11$

Sunday Storm 11$

The Big 109$
  • 1 reply
    • phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Gold
      Hmmm... no one... this is nice... hmmm... mmmkay... this is kind of sad for me... but i'll keep on posting mtts for a week... and we will see what's gonna happen. Anyway... thank you all.