This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Sunday Staking for a slow structure mtt player

• phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi guys.

My name is PhpAlpha and i was grinding for 1 month the 2.20$ 180 man turbo on Pokerstars. I had 1500$ profit for 1 month, aprox. 1,4k games. After that i cashed out a part of the money and the grinding went from turbo to slow, because the variation hit me so the downswing was bad. For the moment i grind slow and regular STTs and MTTs. Last Sunday i finished 40 in the Sunday Kickoff on Pokerstars ( 2nd time playing that type of tournament... so it's a decent performance, because 90% of the players that take part in that mtt are SHAAARKS. ) :s_cool: and realized that i'm a decent MTT player and that slow structure really suits for me and gives me some edge because i play a lot of small ball poker and i'm not the type to get stacked with 100BB with AA. I would like to play some Sunday Majors and some mini ftops. I will post in this thread the games, the tourneys i would like to play and if someone is interested in staking me, please add me as a friend and pm and i will post here the results. The deal is 55%- 45% for the staker + the stakeback for any ITM and 50% - 50% + the stakeback for any FT. Here is my graph:

For today 15th of May:

MiniFTOPS Event#24: 4 Entries x 33$ = 132$ or 2 Entries x 33$= 66$

SCOOP-20-L: - 22$

SCOOP-20-M: - 215$

The Bigger 55$

The Big 11$

Sunday Storm 11$

The Big 109$
  • 1 reply
    • phpalpha
      phpalpha
      Bronze
      Hmmm... no one... this is nice... hmmm... mmmkay... this is kind of sad for me... but i'll keep on posting mtts for a week... and we will see what's gonna happen. Anyway... thank you all.