This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all!

• 14 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Hi. How long have you been playing poker and where do you play?
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      I play poker about 3 years. And my fav poker rooms are pokerstars and triobet.
      Sry, my english is not so good.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      That's okay, my German is pretty bad too. Maybe we could talk in sign language? :D

How have you fared over the past three years? Have you made a profit at poker? (I'm still a losing player in terms of online poker but I've made a small gross profit playing live.)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Bronze
      Hi there, PokerFeisser!

Nice to meet you.

Don't worry about your English, we have a pretty international community here and somehow we always understand each other ;)

Did you pick a room for your $50 free starting capital, yet?

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      That's okay, my German is pretty bad too. Maybe we could talk in sign language? :D

How have you fared over the past three years? Have you made a profit at poker? (I'm still a losing player in terms of online poker but I've made a small gross profit playing live.)
      i have played just for fun. I am played freerolls and playmoney. Now i have learned more how play poker and just go action. And live i have play 5 times. 2 times second place and 1 time third place. These was triobet live in our country.

Originally posted by MarcPS
      Hi there, PokerFeisser!

Nice to meet you.

Don't worry about your English, we have a pretty international community here and somehow we always understand each other ;)

Did you pick a room for your $50 free starting capital, yet?

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
      Yes i picked Full Tilt and picked $50 starting capital. Now i was wondering that how works that strategypoint system. The site says that i get 1 strategypoint if i get this starting capital.. but i have still 0 strategypoint :) ?

Rene.
    • carloaquinopar
      carloaquinopar
      Bronze
      hello
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi rene,
      you're correct that you will get strategy points by playing with your starting capital. don't worry about losing strategy points. sometimes, they just take a little time to be updated.

carloaquinopar, hello there! why dont you introduce yourself a little bit as well? :)

cheers,

Wendy
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi rene,
      you're correct that you will get strategy points by playing with your starting capital. don't worry about losing strategy points. sometimes, they just take a little time to be updated.

carloaquinopar, hello there! why dont you introduce yourself a little bit as well? :)

cheers,

Wendy
      Okay, TY ! :)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      On Full Tilt the best place for a beginner to make money is the STTs. Don't play the kamikaze ones or the super turbo ones, but the $1 regular and turbo STTs are pretty soft. Avoid the MTTs except for the Daily Dollar, because you can spend $200 losing in $1 MTTs before you get a significant win.

(STT=single-table tournament; MTT=multi-table tournament)
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      On Full Tilt the best place for a beginner to make money is the STTs. Don't play the kamikaze ones or the super turbo ones, but the $1 regular and turbo STTs are pretty soft. Avoid the MTTs except for the Daily Dollar, because you can spend $200 losing in $1 MTTs before you get a significant win.

(STT=single-table tournament; MTT=multi-table tournament)
      Ty for advice, i try to play those:)
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      double, sry
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I'm concentrating on the $1 STTs on Full Tilt myself, as well as the two Daily Dollar tournaments (yes, I'm dumb enough to play the rebuy as well). Maybe I'll see you there. :)
    • PokerFeisser
      PokerFeisser
      Bronze
      How's going here. I just play poker as always and be active most of my days :) Just want to know how's going here ppl ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Welcome back PokerFeisser!