A good sequence of rooms for bonus hunt?

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      So I was thinking of doing the following. I'm playing at William Hill until I complete my bonus offer there and then I'll go somewhere else. I'm playing low stakes PLO...

I'd go like: William Hill > Titan > Mansion > EuroPoker

What you think about that sequence? They offer like 200% bonus up to about $1000. After that I'd take my entire bankroll and start playing on that room in which I had the best results, rakeback and affinity with the software.

Also if someone else has advice against doing this kind of bonus hunt I'd appreciate to know why (before I make any mistakes and that sort of thing)...
  • 7 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Check them out for traffic first, that's my advice. Won't be able to clear the bonus if no one plays PLO there.

I'm looking to do the same thing, only with SNGs. Currently at Party, but it sucks for SNGs, as soon as I'm done with the Gladiator promotion, and some random bonus will go somewhere. Thinking of Everest, as I wont have a lot of money to deposit, and their 300$ bonus is fixed. If somebody has an account there, info on SNG traffic would be appreciated. (3$-6$)
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      Check them out for traffic first, that's my advice. Won't be able to clear the bonus if no one plays PLO there.

I'm looking to do the same thing, only with SNGs. Currently at Party, but it sucks for SNGs, as soon as I'm done with the Gladiator promotion, and some random bonus will go somewhere. Thinking of Everest, as I wont have a lot of money to deposit, and their 300$ bonus is fixed. If somebody has an account there, info on SNG traffic would be appreciated. (3$-6$)
      Yeah sure... I just picked them for the bonus offers. I'd certainly have a better look at them before putting any money in.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      For SnGs try any Ongame room. They have good traffic and easy field for $3-11. The games are faster too so you can grind out more in the same time. Very easy to grind $300 and they'll offer you a reload bonus even before you cash out. :)
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Well I play cash PLO...

I have to ask a lot before because I don't know how reliable those small rooms still are, after what happened recently to other rooms.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Never had any problem on Ongame before or after the black friday. Nothing changed there, not even traffic.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackops888
      So I was thinking of doing the following. I'm playing at William Hill until I complete my bonus offer there and then I'll go somewhere else. I'm playing low stakes PLO...

You picked all iPoker rooms. I don't think I've ever seen a decent PLO game running there. (One probably springs up occasionally, but I could never find one.)

Stick to OnGame skins. Plenty of them to bonus whore with and the PLO traffic is good during peak hours.

Also, if you actually mean low stakes you'll need to stick to Stars.
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by blackops888

You picked all iPoker rooms. I don't think I've ever seen a decent PLO game running there. (One probably springs up occasionally, but I could never find one.)

Stick to OnGame skins. Plenty of them to bonus whore with and the PLO traffic is good during peak hours.

Also, if you actually mean low stakes you'll need to stick to Stars.
      Yeah but on Stars there is no bonus for me once I already have an account there and I think people play too tight PLO. Maybe I should try the OnGame network then. Thanks!