[Application] Looking Fullstake Bankroll for NL25 FR PSTARS

• diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello everyone!!

Good day, im Diego and im 23 years old, im here looking for a stake to play NL25 FR at pokerstars thinking in a long term deal, obviously if all going well. :)

Poker Background:

Player of nano microlimits by 2 and a half and a little more year with decent results but due to monthly cashouts (NOT for to maintain a familly, just for to help my parents with my expenses at college, not big deal) i always have played up to NL25....

I have played sit&go, mtts, and cash games.. the last one is where i have my confort zone because i think that full ring games is where the variance is lower (it looks like but it depends also of our type of game) and also i like that because i can to schedule my sessions like i want.

Results at the level that i want be staked:

NOTE:

I know that there are leaks but it is easy to fixed, a nice words.. "you can to teach a person how to be a good poker player but you cannot to teach a bad person how to be honest" jeje from my own thoughs jeje

I offer 100% of commitment with the staker, discipline wich is very important on that or any bussines, responsibility but over all honesty and hard work on to improve my game day by day, also i guaranted good volume and updates daily, monthly like the staker request.

Why in need a stake?

Because i dont have the bankroll to play and because if i have the chance of be staked by a player that could give some advices about my game it could be nice.

The plan?

Site: Pokerstars
      Stakes: NL25 FR BSS
      Bankroll needed: $750 (30 buy ins NL25)
      Sessions: 9-12 tables 3 hours day
      deal: 50/50 with rakeback
      time: to talk about ( I am happy with a long term but if you have other thing in mind we could to talk about)
      Coaching: a little if you have time, if not there is no problem always i have all the pokerstrategy contents. :)

Let me know your opinions and everything that you maybe could to need to give me a chance, like a proof id or some i can provide that to you.

Greetings and thanks for reading and for your time

Sincerely

Diego
  • 5 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Please add me in community and we can discuss something, I play NL100 FR rush so would probably be able to give you advise/coaching too.
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      added on community :)
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      STILL looking for a staker....

The last contact didnt work because i dont have database, due to my pc was stolen 2 weeks ago, so i dont have how show stats ..BUT the image that you see on the post is one that i have on my email (thanks to god :) ) .. because i used to take coach with friends and we review stats, hands to improve... but that history is to hard to believe i guess.. so thank you for reading

Sincerely

Diego
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      So where did u play this? Ftp or ps? Sn???
    • diegovargve
      diegovargve
      Bronze
      Thank you for ask

Add on community, just for talk , no matter if you are or not interested on stake me.

see you there :)