This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD not working in Multientry tourneys FTP

• vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Heya

So my hud isnt working properly. It is on every tournament that isnt a multi entry, but on all of the multientrys the HUD of opponents arent showing. Or well, at first it didnt show at all, now it shows but is stuck on 0 hands.

It had worked before when i played multientrys (only my own HUD was missing).

I have tried everything I could come across, I have relaunched hud a billion times, I have unchecked/checked tables in table manager, rebooted HEM, rebooted PC, changed time settings to M/dd/yyyy and rebooted, unchecked "track live hands" (was alrdy unchecked) but nothing helps. Quite annoying since the Multi-entry tournaments are a huge part of my MTT-field tonight :(

Any ideas???
  • 1 reply
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      • Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
      • Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
      • Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
      • Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
      • HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
      • Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
      • Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings (2-10 for all # of players).
      • All limit filters should be enabled in the additional hud filters (right side).