Good bye

• Sanolicous
      Sanolicous
      Basic
      I came here for the raffel drawing and to pass the quiz to get into the chance of winning a trip to korean for SC2.

The damn quiz is too complex and theres so much information that it's not worth taking an hour on. They don't even tell you what questions you get right or wrong.

I've never played a single poker game in my life. You won't ever see me again!

- ttyl
  • 6 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok then. Bi.
    • rbdflyboy
      rbdflyboy
      Bronze
      You've made the right choice...if you find the quiz too complicated, then, you should not be playing poker!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Originally posted by rbdflyboy
      You've made the right choice...if you find the quiz too complicated, then, you should not be playing poker!
      I disagree we need more people who cant pass the quiz to play poker only with their own money not pokerstrategys
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Ahahahahah what a dumb ass, my pal just took the quiz and its got even easier than before it even links you to where the answer to the question is. :f_mad:

When I took it you had to look through it all yourself ?( ?( ?(
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      What raffle drawing and trip to Korea is this person talking about?

It looks like I'm one of the few around here who actually studied for the quiz and took it without having the strategy articles open to refer to--and I passed it on the first try even though I took it on BSS.

As for the person who said we need more members playing with their own money, I agree that the free $50 sometimes attracts the worst elements--silly, irresponsible people who have multiple accounts/aren't 18 yet/have poor quality fake ID.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi Sanolicous,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the quiz.

Poker and SC2 have lots of crossover as games of strategy, though, so you shouldn't find it so difficult if you read the articles we recommend. You can even have them open whilst you're doing the quiz.

I can see that you only had one attempt. Why not review the articles and have another shot? With the right learning beforehand, you'll pass in no time at all and be on your way to learning poker. As I say, the crossover between SC2 and poker is quite large and some very famous pokerpros, e.g. ElKy started out as SC players.

Hope that helped!

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: