not enough traffic at party

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Party poker is so lame it takes ages to get a seat at a table and the higher I move up limits the longer it takes!!
      I like the lay out and stuff but going to have to say goodbye!!
      just sat at a new nl25 table for 40 mins hoping someone would join!! what makes me laugh is there are people waiting to join lists with 7 others before them!!! :(
  • 6 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      .... Then how come I'm playing the maximum number of tables at NL10? :/
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      He is somewhat right - at times you have to go on wait list - but I just sign up to as many as I can and go from there :)

As for sit n gos traffic there is hardly any...
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I do that too. I sign many tables, 2 or 3 already have empty seats so I start warming up. In 10 minutes or so I got more tables than I could handle and I shout at the screen because it keeps interrupting my web browsing :P

PS: Don't run away from the 15% or fewer players per flop tables. I find them more profitable than loose tables because people simply surrend their blinds for free. Of course, as soon as someone reraises run away! These guys don't adapt and they got monsters.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      These guys don't adapt and they got monsters.
      :f_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      I do that too. I sign many tables, 2 or 3 already have empty seats so I start warming up. In 10 minutes or so I got more tables than I could handle and I shout at the screen because it keeps interrupting my web browsing :P

PS: Don't run away from the 15% or fewer players per flop tables. I find them more profitable than loose tables because people simply surrend their blinds for free. Of course, as soon as someone reraises run away! These guys don't adapt and they got monsters.

ok you win!! I will stay awhile!!! :P

I tried joining loads of tables and I have noticed that sometimes even when i'm 5th on the list I end up getting the seat!!! :P

Thanks badeacelrau!! If I see you around the nl10 tables I will pop in and say hello again!!! :P
    • kapazz
      kapazz
      Bronze
      the worst thing in party is like 4-10am EET.
      for egsample atm it is 6am EET. and there are only 4 NL4 FR tables :( ((