hello, $50 starting capital problems

• 21 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi plebpl,

Welcome to our community and congrats on passing the quiz! =)

The free $50 starting capital is available in the following Poker rooms.

Simply download the poker software of your choice and follow the instructions on how to register a player account.

Keep me updated please
      Ingrid
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      helo, thanks for your reply. i have already downloaded the software and followed the steps. but when i go to enter my poker id into the box on your website it has a few numbers already entered in it that i cannot delete, see the picture at the top if you dont know where i mean.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Please hold on, I am checking this for you plebpl. Thanks for posting this.
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      no problem, i hope i have helped with a potential issue :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by plebpl
      no problem, i hope i have helped with a potential issue :)
      Yeah! Our little Hero of today :D

Our IT is checking the issue but the information there is correct actually, displayed is your poker account number instead of the username but should be fixed soon, I promise :]

In our sysyem I have this PartyPoker username for you: plebpl
      That's correct right?

Ingrid
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      yes that is correct :) , i have not received the email saying that my account is being verified as i did when i tried with full tilt. is this normal?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We only need to verify your account once and yours successfully passed our ID check already. =)

Now, to be able to receive your free $50 starting capital on PartyPoker we will have to re-start the transfer for you manually. You like to receive it at PartyPoker right?

Since you already have an existing poker account at Full Tilt.

Let me know :)
      Ingrid
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      yes thats correct, thank you for your help its much apriciated :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by plebpl
      yes thats correct, thank you for your help its much apriciated :)
      Ok! we re-started the request now and should be visible on your poker account in 48 hours :)

Good luck and no problem, keep the questions coming. The more you ask the better we can help out!
      Ingrid
    • peezasky
      peezasky
      Bronze
      ya hello im having problems getting the 50 transfered to my account...it says its being transfered that all my info checked out but its been like four days

plz help id really appreciate it
    • peezasky
      peezasky
      Bronze
      im on full tilt
    • Vanagiokas
      Vanagiokas
      Bronze
      Hello, I have problems with my 50 $ prize too. When I choose PartyPoker I just can't add my PartyPoker name. That window has --- symbols and i can't delete them to add my PartyPoker name.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peezasky
      ya hello im having problems getting the 50 transfered to my account...it says its being transfered that all my info checked out but its been like four days

plz help id really appreciate it
      Hi there peezasky,

Could you please check your tickets and reply on the latest here!

Once you confirm that you've filled in your personal details, we will re-initiate the free $50 transfer to your poker account. =)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vanagiokas
      Hello, I have problems with my 50 $ prize too. When I choose PartyPoker I just can't add my PartyPoker name. That window has --- symbols and i can't delete them to add my PartyPoker name.
      Hi Vanagiokas,

This issue has been reported yesterday and IT is working on it. Should be fixed soon. I apologize for this.

In the meantime we can help you to enter your PartyPoker username. Please send us a ticket here and let us know your username so we can insert it manually.

Also do you think you could post a screen shot about this or send it in a ticket? Would be a lot of help for me.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • peezasky
      peezasky
      Bronze
      Ingrid....thanks alot really appreciate your help...have a good one
    • walshhaayyyy
      walshhaayyyy
      Bronze
      hi i was wondering how long the transfer to my full tilt account would take? i have left tickets but recieved no replys
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by walshhaayyyy
      hi i was wondering how long the transfer to my full tilt account would take? i have left tickets but recieved no replys
      Hi walshhaayyyy and welcome to the community,

The transfer usually occurs within a few hours after passing the quiz (and any resulting ID check), but we do recommend that you allow up to 48 hours. Please ensure that you have filled in all of the personal details and poker room user name etc to avoid any delays.

You should hear from the support team shortly to either confirm your transfer or to request additional information if necessary. I'm afraid I don't have access to this information so cannot confirm the current situation myself.

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Sviestazis
      Sviestazis
      Bronze
      Hey all,

This is my first post and sorry for using your thread with my problem, but i need help from IngridN :D

So recently passed the quiz and recieved my 50$ but somehow team who is responsible for transffering my 50$ is very slow, can you somehow help me to get faster my 50$ to my party poker please? my nick is Sviestazis11

Sorry for my english, and tnx already for help ;) :heart:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sviestazis
      Hey all,

This is my first post and sorry for using your thread with my problem, but i need help from IngridN :D

So recently passed the quiz and recieved my 50$ but somehow team who is responsible for transffering my 50$ is very slow, can you somehow help me to get faster my 50$ to my party poker please? my nick is Sviestazis11

Sorry for my english, and tnx already for help ;) :heart:
      Hello there Sviestazis,

Welcome to our community and hoping this will not be the last post you make ;)

Your free $50 starting capital has been initiated now to your PartyPoker account.

Anything else you need help with, just shout.
      Ingrid

Ps: please don't call my colleagues slow :( , they really aren't :f_love: