[NL2-NL10] AQs facing 4bet against aggro guy

• akaRilu
      akaRilu
      Bronze
      Villain is a very aggressive 42/37/8 3betting 24. I would usually fold AQs to 4bets but against this guy I really am not sure.

iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (5 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) ($6.89)
      UTG ($5.96)
      MP ($5.10)
      Button ($6.84)
      SB ($2.90)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, Q
      1 fold, MP bets $0.16, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, MP raises to $1.18, Hero ?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello akaRilu,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      What about his 4bet? Does he do that that often as well? I have seen some people tend to like to 3bet a lot but they don't do 4bets unless they have a hand. Although while really being against that aggressive opponent then I don't even mind to go broke preflop with good reads. Of course depends as well how many hands you have on him as well and how much we can base on them.

Best regards.
    • akaRilu
      akaRilu
      Bronze
      Just 43 hands on villain, he only did 4bet that one time. Thanks for your help.