Poker ACEHud : Layouts

• SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I was just wondering how you configured your PA layout and why some stats are included and some aren't :)

Table stats speak for itself : VP$IP, PFR, WTS and Potsizes
      My own stats on the upper right corner : VP$IP, PFR, AF and WTS

I decided to include quite some stats on each players themselves, trying to keep a balance between maintaining oversight and having the information desired readily available without using the popup window.

In blue : Total hands
      In the corners in large print, the main stats : VP$IP, PFR, AF and WTS with color light color shades from red to green.

Top row : Preflop stats
      • VP$IP
      • Attempts to steal blinds
      • Folded to blind steal attempts
      • Preflop Raise

Sides : Flop stats
      • Blue CB6 : Continuation bets by player
      • Blue CBT6 : Continuation bets on the turn (to check what it means)
      • Green CBF6 : Folds to contibets (to check whether contibetting this person is worth it)
      • Red CBR6 : Raises contibets (see whether real hands might give implied if hit)
      • Green FFR6 : Folds to flop raises (to see whether a CBR might still mean nothing and how hard he is to outplay on the flop)

Bottom row : Postflop stats
      • Agression factor
      • Folds to turn bets (is semi-bluffing, contibetting turn a good idea ?)
      • Folds to river bets (can i bet missed hands ?)
      • WTS and Won at SD.

I think I will stick with this layout for some time and get used to interpreting them well, though I like the current layout. For advanced plays, I think these are the more important stats to know while still being relatively easy to understand.

Any other layouts and ideas ? :)
  • 14 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      You really must have been bored to create something like this :D

I just have a simple layout:

• SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      You really must have been bored to create something like this :D
      It's the exam period, any excuse to be doing something "useful" besides studying is a good one.
      Anyone, you think this layout might be useful ? :)
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Not for me, looks like way too much info. You will most likely hardly use them and when you do use them they might talk you into making a really bad call, for example like he raises CBets 50% of the time! but you don't know with which hands he did it. For cbets it's only useful to see how much they foldin my opinion.

And I know about exams, gay shitty belgian method of studying!! It doesn't matter that you know how and why it works, just make sure you can reproduce 100% what is written in the course and you will pass the exam
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      And I know about exams, gay shitty belgian method of studying!! It doesn't matter that you know how and why it works, just make sure you can reproduce 100% what is written in the course and you will pass the exam
      that's synonymous across all the known world
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Not in the netherlands, it's way different than belgium.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Not in the netherlands, it's way different than belgium.
      no it isn't. Except if you mean, it's the same thing but way worse. Dutch educational system sucks. My highschool was like the opposite of a drug rehab, and university is brainless.

Anyhow, how long does it take to make sometin like this?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      That's what I meant, my highschool was so easy that now I've got problems to study at university :(

And I don't think you want to know that ^^, for me it took 5 minutes, but Sonic's probably took like 1 hour+
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      30 minutes actually, including the background change.

And I got same problem Yoghi. In high school, I liked exams because we got off at noon and I studies til 1pm and had the rest of the afternoons off :D
      Problems with uni is that I can't motivate myself to go to classes as they still got pretty slow and I don't like to sit there for 2 hours straight when I get it in 20 minutes.
      Last course, an open book exam about 900 pages all in all, I did in about 15 hours work start to finish, and went great. Still didn't do a lot for tomorrow's exam though, but hey, I still got one night :D

All I hope is that within 1,5 year, I passed two years here and accumulated enough bankroll online to perhaps go study one more year in the US.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      And I got same problem Yoghi. In high school, I liked exams because we got off at noon and I studies til 1pm and had the rest of the afternoons off

I didn't really go to that many classes tbh. The point is, they don't really care whether you come to the class or not, so I simply went as little as needed. Hated exams, since that was when I had to "study". Mostly had to read the whole book in one day. The rest of my highschool period was more like, hanging around in the park, smoking as much weed as possible, otherwise we would get bored. Was a nice time :D . I remember walking into the school with a waterbong, to fill it up. Later, walking in with an empty bucket, for the classic bucketsucking. And of course, saying "goodmorning", to the school principal, while sitting in front of the school rolling a joint.

Im happy I hardly smoke anymore though. Remember kids, drugs are bad! mmmhkay? (except mushrooms, mushrooms are great :D )

I don't think ill ever be able to go to university again. Im all f-ed up. I can't care less about the stuff they teach you there... I always get the feeling im so much better/smarter then the teacher, and concentration is a problem for me, same thing as Sonixc said.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I went to every class in highschool (well almost), mostly just to talk and play games on my graphic calculator, yes I'm a nerd :P

But the last 3 years which are supposed to be full of self study to prepare you for "teh real life!!!" I didn't open my books at home, not even when we had exams at the end which were 50% of our grade... Still I passed without problems. Now it's all so different, it's hard for me to wake up before 2pm, I can't be bothered to go to classes because I still think I don't need to study :(

And nicks, at least in my study it's pretty hard to feel yourself better than the professor, some have such a huge theoretical knowledge combined with 30+ years of experience in a hospital it's hard to imagine that they can still carry their head :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      I went to every class in highschool (well almost), mostly just to talk and play games on my graphic calculator, yes I'm a nerd :P
      I pwn Tetris on the TI voyage 200 :D !
      RL is so over-rated anyways. kthxbai
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Real life? Whats that? Have I missed something important? :rolleyes:
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      I pwn Tetris on the TI voyage 200 :D !
      RL is so over-rated anyways. kthxbai
      Shut up about that calculator. They made me buy it for 220 € in my first year, and subsequently, graphic calculators were banned by the higher commission for exams, so it's gotten pretty useless.
      It helped me cheat my way through one exam though :D
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Never had tetris :( We always played super mario, could play it almost blind :D And at the end of the week me and 2 others played a match to see who was fastest and who was slowest, the slowest was declared noob of the week. Good old times....

I'm still allowed to use graphical calculator Sonic :D