$10.53
      CO:
      $8.08
      BU:
      $9.70
      SB (Hero):
      $10.73

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, T.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) K, 8, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, BU calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.7) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.95, BU calls $1.95.

River: ($7.6) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.98, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.6.

Villain is 27/17/AF1/WTS 38/249 hands I called him because he was stealing a lot from BU and the guy in BB is a super fish who calls any raise . What do you think about my play, I think everything is ok until the river , maybe a check would have been better and let him bluff ? I thought at this idea but when I saw he is not so aggro I decided to shove and hope he has Q J or a k or something like that
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: Why I don't like the Call here is because it's against an opponent who is going to showdown like 38% of the cases, so we can't really make him fold postflop even if he doesn't hit. Therefore while he is that loose I'd rather prefer to play against him IP rather than being OOP.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, just ship yourself against his stack than let him bluff or hope to do from his side anything fancy.

Best regards.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Think you should make more on turn, cause you want him to pay his draws. If river is blank, and dont hit his cards you wont be able to extract even 5c
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Think you should make more on turn, cause you want him to pay his draws. If river is blank, and dont hit his cards you wont be able to extract even 5c
      Yep, we could add a bit on turn but while we mainly have pretty the nuts we shouldn't really be worried about a flushdraw or any draw. If he hits the flush we can still ship it on river. :)