This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello guys

• 10 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Hey, rox,

Where are you putting your starting capital and what games will you be playing?
    • roxbarcan
      roxbarcan
      Bronze
      willing to put on fullttilt :D . my boyfriend is always talking me about poker and now really want to test it out. read beginner articles and i ll play nl 0.01/0.02 :D lets see if online poker fits me well :>. with his time on poker can cover mine also :D
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey roxbarcan,

The games at 2nl are really super passive. I would really try and get in cheap flops with small pairs and try to flop a set, if people have pairs they generally don't like to fold. Ifr you have a premium hand then bet bet bet.

Its important to realise that people won't really be bluffing much and they are generally just trying to have abit of fun :) Also alot of the time they will check when you were expecting/hoping they'd bet, but generally they won''t fold.

So just remember, BIG HAND = BET BET BET :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roxbarcan
      hey ho guys! Was just introduced by my friend herf. Hope u ll have a nice time together around! W8ing for support to call me atm.
      C u soon at tables!
      And who's your friend Herf? We want to know everything! :s_cool:
      Maybe you can ask him to come say hi to us.. or is he only active on the German Forum? :D

Don't forget to suggest a time for a convenient time to call you please!

Big welcome and hope you'll enjoy your stay here at PokerStrategy.com!
      Ingrid

Ps: don't believe a thing that pleno1 says! :f_p:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Aiming to confuse Ingrid with levels upon levles here after her previous post about not listening to me :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

[x] You should listen to Ingrid
      [x] Ingrid is the best moderator in the world
      [ ] Ingrid will never be a superdupermoderator
      [ ] Ingrid is a slowroller
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      [ ] Ingrid is a slowroller
      except this time pleno1 vs IngridN :D and for the record it was an accident :f_mad:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi roxbarcan!

its good to see another girl around here :f_love: welcome to the community!

what? did the epic pleno vs ingrid match happen already? gonna check it now :D

smiles everyone!
      Wendy
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      omg omg omg !!!

good going ingrid! :f_love: thanks for the link
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      omg omg omg !!!

good going ingrid! :f_love: thanks for the link
      :f_love: I promise, it was by total accident! I am sure pleno1 would kill my game in a flash at our next encounter!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I'm big enough to accept.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmA1ywY0CylTnAS80QUag3yRdgWJEjVAeTuuqY6phXRoBg9EId&t=1[/img]