$5.07
      MP2 (Hero):
      $4.73
      MP3:
      $5.20
      CO:
      $4.01

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, Q.
      UTG1 posts deadblind, UTG1 checks, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, BB raises to $0.35, UTG1 folds, Hero calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.77) 3, J, K (2 players)
      BB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $4.38(All-In), BB calls $3.98.

Turn: ($9.53) Q (2 players)

River: ($9.53) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.53.

Results follow:
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens(K Q).
      BB shows two pairs, aces and jacks(A A).
      BB wins with two pairs, aces and jacks(A A).
  • 9 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Yordi85,

I wouldn't really shove directly in there, rather if you want to raise then I would do a normal raise. Although I guess you can even consider just Calling while he will anyways have hard time Calling with a lot worse.

Best regards.
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      DID he raised every pot preflop?
      Because if he did, a shove like yours is good but only if you knew he raised a lot, if not and you saw him the first time min raise a shove with at least KJ or better like sets
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by fishnumber1
      DID he raised every pot preflop?
      Because if he did, a shove like yours is good but only if you knew he raised a lot, if not and you saw him the first time min raise a shove with at least KJ or better like sets
      Guess basically he didn't have any reads and that's why he didn't write them. And could you explain why the shove is good then? Or what was your question to me or judges? :)
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      Since he did min raise he could have aces that s why a shove is good because the other guy wont even bother thinking at this level * the micros why did he shoved? does not mather I snap call LOL
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Since he did min raise he could have aces that s why a shove is good because the other guy wont even bother thinking at this level * the micros why did he shoved? does not mather I snap call LOL
      But the problem is that against AA we are behind. :( Of course we get very good equity but still behind. And as well even if he has any kind of weaker hand, he wont Call with it, like TT/QQ/Jx/maybe even weaker Kx or whatsoever while he may still Call us with them if we do a normal raise. And as well if we do hit we can extract value from him. :)
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      There is no perfect way to play poker you play based on information perfect or imperfect, in this case he could win a small pot if he shoves and he has like you say a small pair , if he does not see that min raise from the blind a bit tricky like he really played it, then he should be my guest and play like you said
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      There is no perfect way to play poker you play based on information perfect or imperfect, in this case he could win a small pot if he shoves and he has like you say a small pair , if he does not see that min raise from the blind a bit tricky like he really played it, then he should be my guest and play like you said
      Didn't really understand your sentence but hopefully you earning a lot of money with your leveling moves. :f_biggrin: Good luck on tables!
    • Yordi85
      Yordi85
      Bronze
      Whaha I think you need some education.
      Be greatfull to the coaches and otherwise shut your :f_o: ... Or do i mean open?
      Aww never mind... I dont understand myself anymore. :D
      In 25 minutes is the coaching from Veriz and Hasenbraten.
      Beter be there;)
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Didn't really understand your sentence but hopefully you earning a lot of money with your leveling moves. :f_biggrin: Good luck on tables!
      :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :D