need pointers to GOOD $1 and sub $1 tourneys

• 5 replies
    • bjela
      There are Rush on demand 36 player MTTs, but really ~400 players always registers for that. These are nice. Also, of course, 6max SNGs, 45 and 90 man MTTs etc. Really a great selection. Probably some money-granted tournaments, but I never play those.
    • TiciBoy
      Originally posted by belayd
      I already play the $1 9-man STTs and the Daily Dollar freezeout. What other tourneys (STTs and MTTs both) with buyin of $1 or less are available on Full Tilt?
      Rush OD are very soft and they don't last as long as other tourneys with similar palyer pool (~400). And they fire up all the time, so they are a good ones to grind. :) But prizes are quite top heavy, so go for the first 3, don't be satisfied to just min-cash. ;)

edit: There is also a new video series on them if you decide to play them.
    • belayd
      Thanks, guys. I see a number of on demand $3+30 and $2+20 tourneys as well, and they look juicier because they're not rush. I'm wondering whether it would be within BRM for me to try those instead. Are the fields significantly tougher in the more expensive tourneys?
    • brobz
      at 5:35 there is a 10c 1k guarntee with 50c R/A, so you can play a 1kguarntee for $1.10, its worth it very soft and loose so just play TAG
    • dubadal
      I would have a look at 50c-1$ satellites into Double deuce or other low buy-in events satellites (low as 15-30$). There are lots of random people and you can un-register from most tourneys to get t$ to buy into "regular" tournaments.