Hello from sweden!

• soidsoid
      soidsoid
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I first heard about this site through the wonderful starcraft site Teamliquid.net and mainly the TSL3. I have played online poker before, but I would generally loose more than I would win so I stoped playing.
      Since I started to read the articles on pokerstategy.com i feel much more confident in my play and my growing bankroll would like to thank you for beign so awsome! thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi soidsoid,

welcome to our community! i think a lot of good poker players came from the gaming world as well :s_cool: maybe you will be crushing poker soon.
      what game do you play?

Wendy
    • soidsoid
      soidsoid
      Bronze
      I play the wonderful strategy game starcraft 2.
      In poker i play after the mid stack strategy, it seemed reasonable for a beginner =)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thats cool :s_cool: so i guess you've browsed through the mss articles in here. have u finished studying them already? i've never played that strategy although i hear that it sounds like a good place to start. i myself started with short stack strategy back when people were still allowed to bring short stacks to the table. (which i think isnt the case in some poker rooms anymore).
      hows it going so far?