This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from sweden!

• soidsoid
      soidsoid
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I first heard about this site through the wonderful starcraft site Teamliquid.net and mainly the TSL3. I have played online poker before, but I would generally loose more than I would win so I stoped playing.
      Since I started to read the articles on pokerstategy.com i feel much more confident in my play and my growing bankroll would like to thank you for beign so awsome! thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi soidsoid,

welcome to our community! i think a lot of good poker players came from the gaming world as well :s_cool: maybe you will be crushing poker soon.
      what game do you play?

Wendy
    • soidsoid
      soidsoid
      Bronze
      I play the wonderful strategy game starcraft 2.
      In poker i play after the mid stack strategy, it seemed reasonable for a beginner =)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thats cool :s_cool: so i guess you've browsed through the mss articles in here. have u finished studying them already? i've never played that strategy although i hear that it sounds like a good place to start. i myself started with short stack strategy back when people were still allowed to bring short stacks to the table. (which i think isnt the case in some poker rooms anymore).
      hows it going so far?