- $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $3.50
      BTN: $5.13
      SB: $3.30
      BB: $4.58
      UTG: $10.80
      Hero (MP): $11.09

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05, CO posts DB $0.05, UTG posts DB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.17) Hero has Q:club: Q:spade:

UTG raises to $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.32, 2 players) J:spade: 7:diamond: 7:spade:
      UTG bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.32, 2 players) 8:club:
      UTG bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.50, UTG calls $1.00

River: ($5.32, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      UTG bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00

UTG shows 6:heart: 6:club: (Full House, Sixes full of Sevens) (PreFlop 19%, Flop 8%, Turn 5%)
      Hero mucks Q:club: Q:spade: (Two Pair, Queens and Sevens) (PreFlop 81%, Flop 92%, Turn 95%)
      UTG wins $10.57

I don't know where I made mistake... now it's ok... I cool down but after this hand I had tough time at the table...
      The worst thing in this hand is that UTG paid DB and rr his funny bet and after that called me 3B and... win big pot. This hand costs me a lot of health. I was boiling and got tilt which costs me next 5$.
      I have had horrible run for 6 days. It's a mix unluck and mistakes.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Basically with such a huge raise you are representing a very strong hand, although it's doable if the opponent is pretty fishy.
      Flop: I'd just raise it right here while he may draw with a lot different hands and when he has such a hand or a Jx he is going to pay.

As played
      Turn: Definitely raise it even bigger like $3. That's as well the reason why I would raise it right on flop while we want to protect. And he could have managed to get his GS even now. Although we still have to raise and protect.

As played if turn was raised
      River: You can fold it here, we don't beat much anymore against his line. We did show strength on both streets and even raise it on turn but he still bets that big on river, likely are beat.

Best regards.