how to play in plo sng when I just have 10 bb?

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      hi I just try to play omaha , but i like sng. i wonder how to play omaha when i just have 10 big blind. i think it is push or fold period

but how to evaluate your hand strength preflop what is the strategy? is there any easy way calculate the hand strength preflop. and is there any software or website i can check the push equility?

i am quite familiar with holdem prefolp play but have no idea in omaha. ty very much.
  • 7 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      haven't ever played Omaha. but double suited hands that work together are very good hands. like 7 :heart: 8 :heart: 9 :diamond: T :diamond: or like A :spade: A :heart: K :spade: K :heart: . But AAAx is not so strong because your basicaly playing 3 cards instead of 4. And are already pretty much just trying to hit a set with your AA. A hand like A :diamond: K :club: 2 :heart: 7 :diamond: Is not as strong as you would think because only the AK work together and no flushdraws or many straightdraws to be made.

Just from what i've heard.. I'm sure someone could help you more with this or do some reserach.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidgodbut how to evaluate your hand strength preflop what is the strategy?
      Everything you asked in this post is easily answered by watching white level videos and reading white level strategy articles. FFS.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by davidgodbut how to evaluate your hand strength preflop what is the strategy?
      Everything you asked in this post is easily answered by watching white level videos and reading white level strategy articles. FFS.
      He's gold, he doesn't want to move down :f_mad:
    • dustje
      dustje
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bigniux
      He's god, he doesn't want to move down :f_mad:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I'm not an omaha expert by any means, but I'm pretty sure getting 10bbs in with AAAx is ok.
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dustje
      He's god, he doesn't want to move down :f_mad:
      Very funny. I laughed.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      He's gold, he doesn't want to move down :f_mad:
      That shows a severe lack of SAM* :D

*Strategy Article Management