Withdrawls/Saques/Levantamentos

• ILoveStrategy
      ILoveStrategy
      Bronze
      Hello.

I'm portuguese and i have decided to start a post when i made a cashout after the black friday. I started the cashout about a month ago and still didn't received my 2200$. It was officially aproved on 23-april and i stil didn't get the money.

I came up with an idea to try to speed things up for pokerstrategy users that are waiting for withdrawls on fulltilt. The idea is very simple, i will try to make the hugest thread on pokerstrategy ever. For that i purpose that we all use english as main language and the following thread as the main thread:

http://pt.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=58728

You can also post duplicate here in this thread. Important info to post:
      - Date of withdrawl request
      - Date of approval
      - Value of the withdrawl if you want to post of corse. Or at least just say if it is under or above a certain value just to get an idea if the withdrawl is small, medium or large
      - Date that the money arrived at the bank or at a virtual wallet
  • 6 replies
    • ILoveStrategy
      ILoveStrategy
      Bronze
      When you send e-mails to the support you can paste the link of that huge thread (or both threads) so that the support worries a bit more.
      Also if you have more friends that post in other languages please inform them about this if they are in the same situation.
    • ILoveStrategy
      ILoveStrategy
      Bronze
      - Date of withdrawl request: 20-04-2011
      - Date of approval: 23-04-2011
      - Value of the withdrawl: 2200$
      - Still waiting for the money...
    • ILoveStrategy
      ILoveStrategy
      Bronze
      Hello,

Thank you for your query

Unfortunately at this time we cannot confirm an exact timeframe for the processing of your withdrawal transaction. As previously advised Full Tilt Poker is working as a priority to resolve this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Evan
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • ILoveStrategy
      ILoveStrategy
      Bronze
      I can understand your concerns about your withdrawals and apologise for the poor responses you received recently. pl;ease understand that we don't have any exact information about the situation regarding you withdrawal.

Please trust us, that we will do our best to solve this situation as good as we can and that your funds is safe.

If we have any updates about your transaction status, we will inform you about that.

Regards,

Edward
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there ILoveStrategy ,

You are getting the same standardized emails as the others. I hope it gets resolved soon to everyone.

Ingrid
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      haha guess who's back =)
      anyway oh yea gotta love those emails they keep sending.. dont worrie its not hand written its allready copied probly all over their pc's all they do is write your name above the email and send one of those emails.

i got over 100 by now from 20 of april til today. but only one of them made a mistake to tell me i would get my funds this week.. well after asking if that was a sure thing. they suddenly backed off right away telling me what the guy whoo's name is attila ment was that it might be possible to get it this week however they are not sure .
      they also told me there is no way i would get any compensation for the troubles.
      and it was not possible to put the money back on my players account.
      that realy pissed me off a bit so i went there today with a friends acc and simply asked for donations on all the money tables i could find were pro's were sitting. after i hit my 12t table the chat was suddenly revoked lol
      i guess they did not appriaciate me telling everyone im waiting for over 28 days. wel actualy i was refering to myself as a friend of myself lol
      and asked for donations to my acc..it does doe the job atleast now i know they heard my voice loud and clear on the tables. and it did not please them i guess..
      i suggest to do the very same.. you never know when they start to give up