my first post

• derzy
      derzy
      Bronze
      hey all this is my first ever post!! made my account and passed the quiz
      a while back but have been busy since but here i am :D
      was wondering if the bonus is easy to clear and wanna hear about how ye
      all got on with yers and anybody turn it into serious cash nah???? :s_cool:
      look forward to all answers
  • 3 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey derzy,

welcome aboard! :)

The clearing conditions depend on the room you got the $50 on - which room are you at?

In general, the clearing conditions are very doable, although not necessarily super-easy - it needs active playing (you need the practice anyways to become succesful).

But amongst all playing also don't forget to make active use of all our learning content & services - there is a strong correlation between the success of our members and their involvement in the strategy discussions etc.pp.

Enjoy!

Lutz
    • derzy
      derzy
      Bronze
      im with party poker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi derzy,

Congrats for making your first post and by the time I've got here you managed to make your second post as well :D I'm hoping there is more to come!

At PartyPoker you'll need to gather 100 PartyPoints (in 90 days) or deposit at least $50 (100% up to $500 Bonus) to be able to clear your free $50 starting capital.

Have you looked around on the forum yet? Found our PartyPoker forum board? If not, I suggest you do so and see what the others have to say!

Now, back to you. What is your game type and have you already thought of a game plan to join the ones who made "serious cash" ? :s_cool:

You tell me more, I'll tell you more ;)
      Ingrid