This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my first post

• derzy
      derzy
      Bronze
      hey all this is my first ever post!! made my account and passed the quiz
      a while back but have been busy since but here i am :D
      was wondering if the bonus is easy to clear and wanna hear about how ye
      all got on with yers and anybody turn it into serious cash nah???? :s_cool:
      look forward to all answers
  • 3 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey derzy,

welcome aboard! :)

The clearing conditions depend on the room you got the $50 on - which room are you at?

In general, the clearing conditions are very doable, although not necessarily super-easy - it needs active playing (you need the practice anyways to become succesful).

But amongst all playing also don't forget to make active use of all our learning content & services - there is a strong correlation between the success of our members and their involvement in the strategy discussions etc.pp.

Enjoy!

Lutz
    • derzy
      derzy
      Bronze
      im with party poker
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi derzy,

Congrats for making your first post and by the time I've got here you managed to make your second post as well :D I'm hoping there is more to come!

At PartyPoker you'll need to gather 100 PartyPoints (in 90 days) or deposit at least $50 (100% up to $500 Bonus) to be able to clear your free $50 starting capital.

Have you looked around on the forum yet? Found our PartyPoker forum board? If not, I suggest you do so and see what the others have to say!

Now, back to you. What is your game type and have you already thought of a game plan to join the ones who made "serious cash" ? :s_cool:

You tell me more, I'll tell you more ;)
      Ingrid