no S.P. yet??

• 21 replies
    • simonr85
      simonr85
      Bronze
      my strategy points took 2 days for it show up from Full Tilt, i got the free $50 on saturday and my first SP on here showed on monday, i also played on sunday and the extra SP showed today, so hope that helps.

My friend played the free $50 on party poker on sunday, yet his SP is still not showing so i presume it varys by poker room
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      website says it can take some time before they show
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      As said already here it can take a few days to show up but since you said you have deposited 3 times already that suggests you have either been playing longer than a few days OR you should come sit at my table more often :f_biggrin:

Im sure Ingrid will be along sooner or later to help out more but you could always drop the support team a ticket under the help tab at the top of the page

Are you sure you signed upto whichever poker room using the right bonus code?

GL
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hi Thebingoplayer23,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visible on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Regards,

Kyle
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

did you create the accounts on which you're playing through us and follow the respective download instructions?

You can only gather SP on an account that is tracked with us, entering the names of existing accounts will not work unfortunately.

Hadi
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Im sure Ingrid will be along sooner or later to help out
      here I come! =)

Hi Thebingoplayer23,

I suppose we talking about your PokerStars account right?
      can you please confirm your PokerStars account username either here (up to you) or send us a ticket here.

Once I have your details, I can take a look and confirm that you entered the correct username in our system. In the meantime will you please contact PokerStars support and confirm with them that you are successfully registered a tracked account?

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Beat both of you ;) muahahaha
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      I know I know!! :D :D :D
      Total accident though.. :f_love:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      :D :D :D
    • Thebingoplayer23
      Thebingoplayer23
      Basic
      w8 guys...im playing pokerstars and ftp....my pokerstars acc: mixalakis800,and my ftp acc is Thebingoplayer.....so i've deposit 1 month ago at first time on ftp....and i dont have any sp yet....not either my rank changed...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Thebingoplayer23
      w8 guys...im playing pokerstars and ftp....my pokerstars acc: mixalakis800,and my ftp acc is Thebingoplayer.....so i've deposit 1 month ago at first time on ftp....and i dont have any sp yet....not either my rank changed...
      Hi Thebingoplayer23,

Can you please contact Full Tilt and PokerStars support and confirm that you have created a tracked poker account?

I can't see any StrategyPoints coming in, also your Full Tilt account username does not match with the one which you have entered in our system. Can you please send a ticket here with both of your correct usernames so we can update your profile and maybe that's the reason your Points aren't show.

Let me know when its done please
      Ingrid
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Thebingoplayer23,

These two accounts need to be freshly created accounts and not allowed to be pre-existing and need to be created following our download instructions.

For example:

FullTilt

PokerStars

If these are none existing accounts and have followed instructions then please be patient. As you say it's been over a month then please contact:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Thebingoplayer23
      Thebingoplayer23
      Basic
      i think when i registered at ftp...i put the referal code PS150...is that the prob maybe???
      Can u fix it?? my ftp acc: thebingoplayer
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      i think when i registered at ftp...i put the referal code PS150...is that the prob maybe???
      Can u fix it?? my ftp acc: thebingoplayer
      Hi Thebingoplayer23,

That should be fine. Can you please contact Full Tilt poker and confirm with them that your poker account is tracked with PokerStrategy.com? I can't see that unless you have StrategyPoints coming in.

Ingrid
    • Thebingoplayer23
      Thebingoplayer23
      Basic
      i sended a msg to ftp customers....didnt get any1 answer :/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      i sended a msg to ftp customers....didnt get any1 answer :/
      Still no answer? :(
    • Thebingoplayer23
      Thebingoplayer23
      Basic
      nahhh....nothing yet...didnt get any answer :/
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      nahhh....nothing yet...didnt get any answer :/
      Open your Full Tilt poker client and click on Help at the top right.

A dropdown menu will appear. Click on Contact Us (Web).

A webpage will open. Click on Contact Us at the bottom right.

You'll have to log in using your Full Tilt username and password.

On the next page write your message and send it. Make sure you input your correct email address.

You should receive a reply within half an hour.
    • Thebingoplayer23
      Thebingoplayer23
      Basic
      ive already done this dude...but nothing....:/