Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($53.15)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($50)
      CO ($63.50)
      BTN ($18.50)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $4.50, Hero raises to $11.50, BB calls $7

FLOP ($23) 7:diamond: 2:diamond: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $12, Hero raises to $24, BB folds

Hero shows 9:heart: Q:diamond:

Hero wins $45

Villain pretty taggy - 19/18/11% 3bet (20%@BB)

Standard 4bet bluff, but he just calls, weird ...
      Might be TT-JJ vs which I have 12 outs, so deffo going broke in a 4bet pot.

So I'm only really fucked vs AK/QQ+ that has a diamond (we block QQ diamond) - don't expect such a taggy player to play his monsterpairs in a tricky way ...

So most likely AK - there are 6 combos of AKo that has a diamond in it + 1 combo of AKdd ... and 9 combos of AK left that completely missed.

Deeffo close, but I think once I flop like that, I have to get it in no matter what he does ... vs TT-JJ = 12 outs ... AQ+ I'm flipping against, only fucked vs overcards that have a diamond.

Soooo, since my money is going in anyway, I want to give him a chance to make a bluff with overcards that don't have a diamond in it ... coz what else is he gonna do with those - near impossible to get to showdown and hope to be good/remain good if he checks back ?

If I cbet, I only get it in vs hands that I'm gonna get it in anyway ... and no diamond overcards will just fold ...

c/minr looked like the best way to go about it
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Don´t think you can c/r to 24$ and then fold to shove, so I´d just c/rai flop
      You have enough equity if called and he can easily b/f that spot smt like 88 or maybe even find to fold better hands, like JTs