Back to SNGs, BR boosting question.

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Hey there!

Returned to SNGs, abt 1.5 month ago. Decided to give them a shot again, this time after buying Moshmann's book and taking game more serious; and having HEM and Wiz on my side as well.

Currently built my roll from $25 to $140 at the micro $2.25 turbos + normal speeds.

Wanna build my roll and move up in stakes.

ATM I'm on Full Tilt, I love the software the most of all, compared to others.

Was wondering:

:diamond: Should I use any other room's 1st deposit bonus offers to build my roll?

:diamond: if yes, which rooms do u decide? (that'd be easy to multi table, I only play tile mode, 9 tables)

:diamond: is there any site where SNGs are way more softer and profiitable than on FT, that'd be worth to try?

:diamond: Or should I just stay at FT and enjoy rakbeack and good software?

Someone any experinece with other rooms in this? - I've heard of bwin or ladbrokes,,,,somwhere in forums some time a go

:diamond: uhmm, yeah, & maybe it'd be more wiser to use these offers when I'm at least on $5s with decent roll than on $2s like now to easier clear the bonnuses???

Any ideas, guyz?
  • 1 reply
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Bonus offers used to be extremely generous, although they would often not clear with SNGs. Now you need to make sure you are actually getting something which could be better than your rakeback at Full Tilt. Keep in mind that if you could get 80% rakeback on a site where the SNGs don't fill, or where there are no casual players, then it's worthless.

If I were you, I would stick to Full Tilt at least until you can withdraw enough to get a full deposit bonus elsewhere. Then you might stay at Full Tilt or not. Full Tilt has a few other promotions which add up over time, like the Iron Man medals. Usually qualifying for some level of Iron Man in June (or December) means you get a bonus whose size is based on your Iron Man levels over the previous half of the year. If you play a lot, that can be another $600 bonus, although you might only be looking at $25 or $50 for low stakes play in a couple of months.