$1.40
      MP2 (Hero):
      $5.30
      MP3:
      $4.27
      CO:
      $4.06

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7, 7.
      Hero raises to $0.16, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.16, BU folds, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.52) 6, 5, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, SB folds, Hero calls $0.25.

Turn: ($1.02) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1.02) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, CO raises to $2.47, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.52.

Opp is 60/19/2.8 over 45 hands, already had read that he floated me with air few times.I had difficulties to assign range to his line and raise on the river.I know most of the times I'm beat here by flush,more rare by boat ,but still for study sake ..... So I'm getting pot odds 2:1,need 33% to call, if he raises river with flushes which he have plenty,few fh,few trips then my equity between 13 to 23%,it depends how much trips I add.
      Any thoughts what loose semiaggressive gay can have here(would he do this with trips,overpair), is this good spot to bluff him?
      Do I have valuebet on the river? My line overall?
      P.S. I did not cbet cos I timed out.And anyway I think sometimes 2way I can check here because if I bet and get called they can have a lot of equity against me (oc,fd) and I loose pot later on anyway.If u think my value not so slim,correct me.
      SB 17/12/3.8 regular 850 hands.
      Thanks
      :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dallievas,

Good to see you back! So how is everything going?

About the hand:
      Flop: Actually yes, rather CBet it here. There are just so many hands which are worse and will pay us, any FD, any draw and even have to protect from overcards. And as well we will find out where we stand. They wont raise in multiway pot that often anyways unless they have a hand.

As played
      Turn: Seems to be fine, although at some spots while his bet on flop was somewhat week I might even consider betting myself here to protect. Only hand what completed is 78 and there are still hands which we want to protect from. But definitely Checking and going for the pot control is fine as well.
      River: Not much to add, I'd as well bet it like 1/2 and fold to the raise. More often I guess he has here the flush and we can't really do much and either beat. Might even have a FH and I don't think that he is bluffing anyways. Those players don't bluff that easily on those limits rather do it for value.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply,very informative.
      So how is everything going?

I'm ok,how u see from hand trying to master nosebleeds skills on micros and looking for trouble,but what can I do I'm BR nit and lazy ass can't post more hands. :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Thanks for reply,very informative.
      So how is everything going?

I'm ok,how u see from hand trying to master nosebleeds skills on micros and looking for trouble,but what can I do I'm BR nit and lazy ass can't post more hands. :D
      The posting thing will likely change with them as you will start realizing that it's pretty worthy rather to learn the things on early limits than on high limits where mistakes could cost you a lot money. $100/$200/$1000 per hand and so on. :) But rather be BR nit than playing on too high limits.