you need ~2300 VPPs/day for supernovElite,
      so i guess there is not much people doin 5k per day
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tavbi123
      you need ~2300 VPPs/day for supernovElite,
      so i guess there is not much people doin 5k per day
      well, i just consider not playing on weekends. so i'm just thinking in the future, i want to aim for 100,000 VPPs per month. playing only for 20 days, that would be 5,000 VPPs per day.

so how to achieve this?
    • cowii
      cowii
      Bronze
      play all day long :)
    • Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      play the game you are good at... and at high stakes :f_biggrin:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      That's 910$ rake in one day. You can do the rest of the maths :)

Pokerstars VIP Level Calculator might be helpful too ;)
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      keep me posted about that goal ;-) generally i believe its easier with cashgames. maybe 16 tabling on iveys room 24/7 might do it
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackaces82
      generally i believe its easier with cashgames.
      Yes
      No

generally, it's easier if you play high stakes :f_biggrin:

maybe 16 tabling on iveys room 24/7 might do it
      it might give you Black Card, but you won't get SNE, no matter how much you play there :f_biggrin:
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Multitable PLO. You rake almost double then NL and if you play 20 tables of 1/2-3/6 5k VPP per day should be pretty easy game.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      keep me posted about that goal ;-) generally i believe its easier with cashgames. maybe 16 tabling on iveys room 24/7 might do it
      i don't plan on doing it yet! LOL. I don't have the bankroll yet. hahaha
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      Multitable PLO. You rake almost double then NL and if you play 20 tables of 1/2-3/6 5k VPP per day should be pretty easy game.
      are you personally doing this?

i figured PLO gives more rakeback because of the generally bigger pots involved. but 20 tables of PLO? that's kinda sick considering that you have to make a lot more tougher decisions at PLO.
    • Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      4 tabling turbo husngs BI 500+ if you can get the action :f_grin:
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      VPP/Hand

You can find VPP/Hand ratios at different cash games/stakes in the link above and in general, site if useful (www.fpppro.com) :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by YinYangS

i figured PLO gives more rakeback because of the generally bigger pots involved. but 20 tables of PLO? that's kinda sick considering that you have to make a lot more tougher decisions at PLO.
      No.

Well if you go and play short stack i think 24 tables is doable in PLO, deep stack i never play more then 6-8 tables.

The problem with buying in short is that the rake will kill your winrate considering your paying full rake every pot since its capped to 3$ so even if you manage a positive winrate of around 1bb/100 you open yourself up to some sick swings.

And the second problem is most of the money from SNE kicks in once you actually get SNE not on your way there so you risk going busto before you get there.

If you want to know more about it you should check out GodlikeRoy's blog where he made a guide to SNE through PLO.

http://godlikeroy.com/supernova-elite-guide/
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS

No.

Well if you go and play short stack i think 24 tables is doable in PLO, deep stack i never play more then 6-8 tables.

The problem with buying in short is that the rake will kill your winrate considering your paying full rake every pot since its capped to 3$ so even if you manage a positive winrate of around 1bb/100 you open yourself up to some sick swings.

And the second problem is most of the money from SNE kicks in once you actually get SNE not on your way there so you risk going busto before you get there.

If you want to know more about it you should check out GodlikeRoy's blog where he made a guide to SNE through PLO.

http://godlikeroy.com/supernova-elite-guide/
      That's a great guide! thanks for the link. I'll be browsing into it. And yeah, it looked like playing PLO is a much faster way to achieve SNE according to his data and tables but then again yeah there would be damn more sick swings.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      5000vpp/day is very doable and best is prolly as stated omaha or hyper turbo satts or CAP NL 24 tables.

But lets say u 24 table the mid/high stakes omaha (which is very very very tough) u will make like 1000vpp/h
    • rorri
      rorri
      Bronze
      Interesting thread, thanks MatejM47 for your input, I'll check out your link, sounds promising :P
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      ... generally i believe its easier with cashgames ...
      Perhaps if the choice is between 50$ sng's and NL10000.

You can easily pay 600$ rake in sng's in few hours.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Gold
      Originally posted by Anssi
      ... generally i believe its easier with cashgames ...
      Perhaps if the choice is between 50$ sng's and NL10000.

You can easily pay 600$ rake in sng's in few hours.
      +1
    • SportFrei
      SportFrei
      Bronze
      NL100/200 SH 24 tabling // SnG 50$+ masstabling.