Neteller ???

• andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      Hi. I sent my documents to Neteller at 4.4.2011. , for extending my account. They answered me at 7.4.2011. that they received my documents and that they will be reviewed in the order it was received.
      Also they said this may take several business days.
      Now im waiting almost 45 days and nothing , no call , no e-mail ???
      So , are someone have similar experience with Neteller?
  • 4 replies
    • Bollocks22
      Bollocks22
      Bronze
      45 days later you think.... hmm let's ask around?

Would have send a mail to them after one week... just try that
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andiperusko,

I agree with the previous forum member's post. Whilst everyone connected to the poker industry has probably faced increased enquiries and transactions since black friday, 45 days does seem an excess time to wait for a response.

I would recommend that you contact them by email providing any previous reference number and ask for a status update a.s.a.p. mentioning when you first approached them.

Let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      I send them e-mail on 4.5.2011. , one month after , and they send me the same e-mail like on 7.4.2011. that they received my documents and that it will be reviewed in order they arrived.
      So, I requested a call . They called me , I pick up the phone and they pull down the phone?????. After that they sent me an e-mail : I tried to call you today as you requested, but ther wasnt an answer. Perhaps I caught you at a bad time,...... etc.
      So , i requested another call next day.
      They called me , and It was such a bad line that I didnt hear well what she was asking me. So, she pull down the phone.
      I sent them again e-mail and explained the situation , and requested another call .
      They sent me an e-mail :
      Discussion Thread
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      Response (Victoria) - 09/05/2011 10.34 PM
      Dear Andi,

Thank you for your message.

Regretfully, we have not yet received any documents from you. Please make sure you are sending your documents to identity@neteller.com

We will notify you by e-mail, as soon as the documents are processed. It should not take any longer than 2 to 5 business days.

Here are the instructions for the documents:

To verify your identity and address, we need to see a clear colour copy of the front and back of your government-issued photo ID as well as a document proving your address. This could either be done by scanning the documents or by taking a high resolution digital photograph, and sending it as an attachment in an email sent from the email address registered to your NETELLER account.

The proof of identity document must show your full name, photo, a document number, and your date of birth. All four corners of both the front and back must be visible, and the document must be current and valid. Acceptable government-issued photo ID includes:
      -driver license
      -passport (including the page showing your signature)
      -ID card
      -permanent resident or alien registration card
      -PAN ID (for members from India)

The address verification document must show your full name, address (matching the address on your NETELLER account), and document issue date. It must have been issued within the past 90 days, and again, all four corners must be visible. Please also note that we cannot accept images of online statements - all documents must have been physically printed by the issuing institution.

Acceptable address verification documents are:
      -utility bill (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, sewer, etc.)
      -an original printed statement from your financial institution (bank, credit card, mortgage, insurance, investments - please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions)
      -a signed and stamped letter from your financial institution confirming your account with them, your address, and your full name
      -any government correspondence (including tax documents, court documents, even parking tickets!)

Please send your documents to identity@neteller.com. Remember to send them from the email address registered to your NETELLER account, and it is a good idea to include your NETELLER account ID number in the body of the message.

The NETELLER Customer Service Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please visit http://help.NETELLER.com. You can also follow us at http://twitter.com/neteller or connect with us at http://facebook.com/neteller.

Thank you for choosing NETELLER!

Victoria
      Contact Centre Agent (1940)

I send them back again e-mail that I sent them my documents and they received it and answered me :
      Thank you for your recent email. We have received your documentation, and it will be reviewed in the order it was received. NETELLER will contact you regarding the status of your account by email or telephone once your documentation has been reviewed.

Please note, as this review may take several business days, please do not reply to this email . Should you have any other questions or feel you have received this email in error, please contact us at http://www.neteller.com.

Thank you,

The NETELLER Payment Network

And from than nothing happens.

Today I send them another e-mail that Im waiting 45 days to get approval for extended account and what is with that.
    • andiperusko
      andiperusko
      Bronze
      Anyone at pokerstrategy that work for Neteller?