The most stone opposite to a Carrel/Fedor account imaginable

• dangermowse

Ok, so I've decided to extend my blogging ventures to here. I have another blog elsewhere that's been going for a while but I'm not going to link to it. It has a different reader base to the people that would read it here so I'll keep them both completely separate. Plus my other blog is just full of such negativity that I feel starting afresh somewhere else I can in effective be wiping a slate clean and starting over.

A rundown of me then. I'm 33 (34 in July). Generally, in life, I am a very unlucky person. So far it's never been in the catastrophic sense, just niggling little things that seem to haunt me throughtout life. This leads me to post alot of whiney blogs, and generally whine a hell of alot in general. I'm not a believer in all this "positive thinking makes psotive things happen" (and vice versa) malarkey. I believe there is something out there that controls our destiny and decides whether we're a person that's going to be tormented our whole lives or someone who gets left alone. I am very much the former!

So I've been playing poker (recreationally to start with) since around 2004. It doesn't feel anything like that long, but I remember the year vividly because I know for a fact I was playing poker just before my daugher was born and that was in 2004. I only got into it for one reason. At that time I was attempting to become a professional gambler, mainly in horse racing. The statistic at that time was that of all people that bet on the betfair exachange, litetarally 0.1% made over something like £50k a year. So the odds were damn slim! But I'd found a bonafide nuts of a site that offered GENUINE information, unlike 99% of ALL tipsters around the world who cold not proof their info and had no long term success at all despite their lies. This site I'd found had racing systems that were proofed over 10 years. Anyway, long story short, after perseverance with the systems the site had to offer I found my own system through another site. The site had on it a page that calculated thousands upon thousands of different racing stats and I devised my own LAYING SYSTEM. For those who don't know, laying is basically being the bookmaker and betting on a horse to lose. Now that definitely sounds easier than it is. Usually a 90% strike rate system is required to profit and for only laying horses under 16/1 this is the toughest thing to find on earth! But I'd found it. Again, long story short it was all going well when I split with the gf and had to withdraw all I'd made as I was potless. By the time I'd settled down in a new place I'd gone back to work properly as this racing systems business was very much little by little and couldn't offer a proper wage for about 3-5 years of investing.

Anyway's, the first betting site I'd gone to had a forum (and still does albeit virtually dead of activity now) and the guy who owned it all was who got me into poker; with these simple words. "Just try it, go to my site and read up on basic NLHE strategy and you never know, you could be a natural."
      "PAH! Natural??!" I thought. As if! But I had an edge. I think I was probably at that time amongst 1% of people who actually read up on how to play GOOD poker before playing instead of just jumping in and playing every hand possible. I started off on Absolute poker (LOLZ) playing their daily freerolls. They literally ran freerolls every half an hour which was fantastic. You never found that on any other site on earth ever. I managed to get 1st places in 2 freerolls with over 2.5k entrants that earned me $10 a time, 8 hours of play each LMAO!!! There was also poker on betfair so I was playing the odd game on there using my racing roll. I even started out playing 10 mans there and remember VIVIDLY just how bad I ran. But I was only 1 tabling so each bad beat felt like the end of the world. I really cannot remember how I use to play those STT's but am pretty sure my strat would have been crap, having no clue how light I should have been pushing when it came to push fold mode.

My biggest regret about that time was that little did I know a place like 2+2 was already long in existance and that if I'd found the place I no doubt would have been able to find out about optimum strategy and be in a position to make huge money. But I missed that fucking train! X( By the time I'd found out that you COULD profit long term from poker and that it was indeed a skill game, it was well into 2008, by which time the games were already getting much much tougher.

T'was around that time that I joined grinderschool (no plugging obv, delete if necessary, I don't rate them all that much anyway) and stumbled on a COUPLE of good trainers. Namely glitlr. It was glitlir's vids that improved my game a ton and by mid 2009 I've given up my job to try and play professionally. Now my probem with that has always been motivation. Being my own boss my work rate has mostly been "LAZY" to say the least.

So anyway, from November 2009 on Pokerstars I went on the sickest downswing known to man. 330 buy-ins which was probably 50-50 9-mans with MTT SnG's. At that time I sought solace at Full Tilt. I had $400 on there but didn't play very often as I couldn't get rakeback. From then on I abandoned Stars barring the odd set to see if my swing had ended or not and played the FTP 90 mans; and crushed in a big way. I was constantly sharscoping the best player in those games shark365 and trying depsperately to get hold him personally to find out why his ROI was seemingly eons ahead of literally every other reg in the game. At the tables one time I did manage to get him to give me his email so I mailed him but never got a reply. Tosser. It didn't really matter though cos my ROI pretty much matched his after a while. Now, again, what I regret from that time is simply not voluming anywhere near enough! I had the opportunity to play as many hours a he did and potentially make $100k in year playing just 90 mans games, as he did! I regret it now because ever since Rush On-Demand SnG's were introduced their volume has slumped big time! And obviously now even more so with USA being banned. once again, FML, got on the train too late again, etc etc.

My Stars 2009 garf. It's 4% ROI abi $12.

How well were things going pre sick swing? This well. It's 7% abi $11. Bearing in mind even this graph is full of alot of bad beats, my 7% was definitely worth seomthing closer to 10-11%.

Here is my Full Tilt 2009 garf. It's 31% abi $7. Even here you can see a 100bi downswing which to be honest I don't even recall having, somehow I didn't notice it. Weird.

2010 wasn't too bad. On Stars I managed a 10% ROI in the $16 9-mans which (as I've mentioned in my downswing report thread) I don't really understand because not once did I get even close to a BOP position on any week, and I can confidently say that it was a million miles away from a smooth consistant graph!!

Here is both my Stars and FTP combined graphs for 2010 totalling 12% ROI abi $13.

And, finally. My garf so far for 2011.

^ That's getting for almost 4k games break even. So it seems like the odd number years are the one's where I suffer. Maybe 2012 will be an awesome year, but for now I'm doing everything I possibly can to get out this crap. I've gone back to glitlr to review some of my stuff and indeed he is squeezing out a few small leaks so I may continue with him over a longer period of time instead of just getting the 1 review session every year.

GL all and I hope future blog posts can be more positive than my other blog!
  • 504 replies
    • dangermowse
      So today, I haven't decided if it's over yet. 25 buy-ins down making it 115 buy-ins for the month I'm struggling to carry on. It's very hard to keep grinding when the whole world is against you. I might play some more just to record a video for coach.
    • dangermowse
      I was the very first player to reg for the new $15 9-mans on Stars the other day. I did indeed have a couple nice sessions, the first for what seems like an eternity now. Unfortunately I was soon crashed to earth with a thud losing 17 out of 20 18-mans last night to horrendous beats, the worst of which was a river straight flush for a guy to kill my full house.

Am tempted to buy-in for my biggest amount ever, tonight, for the SCOOP LOW MAIN EVENT, $109. Just not sure how I'd play it though. Really deep tournaments like that is good for playing a LAG style with 3 and 4-bets all over the place but at the same time there's bound to be enough fish for a basic TAG style to be effective enough. It just seems to me that the guys who mix it up the most in big events have the biggest chance of making it far. Guess I'll have to have very few other tables going and try to really study my opponents to pick off the guys who will raise and 3-bet fold pre flop etc.

GL anyone taking part in any of the SCOOP main events.
    • dangermowse
      I didn't end up playing any SCOOP Sunday night. Instead I went to my local live game. On Sunday's it's a £20 double chance, w/e that's supposed to mean, don't think they even know themselves. Cause basically you get 5k chips to start but you can have the other 5k straight away if you want. Most people choose to take them after they bust the first 5k though, or as a break time add-on. Anyway there was 14 of us and I got 3rd for a crappy £40 as the governer had cocked the payouts up again making them way too top heavy. meh.

Today I had my first half decent winning day online in 60 hours of poker!! Now that might sound good, but in fact it was just another bad day. In the sense that had I not suffered terrible beats, it would have been at least 4x the winning day that it was. But this blog I am trying to refrain from negativeness in so I won't go into detail about how the day was bad and just relish the fact that it ended up green, or black, however u wanna think of it.

It's cut my 130 bi swing for the month down to 70 bis down now so let's hope I can get it in profit in the 7 days I have left. GL me, oh everyone else :tongue:
    • dangermowse
      Well I'm afraid there's simply nothing positive to post...still. Each and every day my 1st session is almost guaranteed to be 19-20 bricks from 20-22 games, without fail, like clockwork. And to be getting off to that start each and every day when trying so hard to wake up each day with a slate-clean-start-again kind of attitude, is quite frankly, suicidal stuff. Still at 100 bi's down for May over nearly 2000 games.

It's funny I was looking through pocketfives forum earlier and found a thread from 2007 which had people saying they ran at 40% in $6 18-mans over thousands of games. Can you imagine how bad players must have been to be able to achieve that? In alot of the games I play right now there are plenty of horrendously bad fish in them but when you run so bad that makes hardly any difference. So to think the majority of tables must have had literally 8 terrible fish playing is incredible. With only a few days left I'm just hoping June sees a gigantic turn around for me. Another months like this and I will have to seriously start considering the prospect of holding the record for busting the most conservative run bankroll in the history of online poker.
    • dangermowse
      It only took 31 days to have my best day of the month. What is that about??? Had a session playin a few ROD SnG's on FTP along with 45s and 90 mans. It's always a very tough time to multi-table Rush tournaments. You seriously have to be concentrating 110% throughout. Each time the break comes around I let out a huge gasp of air like I've been focusing so hard I forgot to breathe for an hour! Anyways from 19 games I cashed only 4, but it was thanks to winning a $26 45 man that turned it into good profit. I was first out on the final table of a $12/90 which is always very frustrating, it was the very first hand of the final table! Also got 4th in a ROD game with 304 players but sadly it was only a $4 to win $112. Now the $26/45 win was incredible. As is often the case on the very, VERY rare occasions I get a bit of rungood, it was all centred on this one game wilst my others ran normal. Lost count of how many times I got AA/KK, must have been over 10 times in this one game. I was huge chip leader from almost the very off. At bb400 I got AA back to back and knocked someone out in each hand for +5k chips each hand. Later this hand occured. LOL!

Full Tilt Poker $24 + $2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t200/t400 Blinds - 5 players

SB: t2446 6.12 BBs
      Hero (BB): t22924 57.31 BBs
      UTG: t5327 13.32 BBs
      CO: t9270 23.18 BBs
      BTN: t5918 14.79 BBs

Pre Flop: (t600) Hero is BB with Q :spade: 9 :heart:
      2 folds, BTN calls t400, SB calls t200, Hero checks

Flop: (t1200) Q :heart: 9 :club: 9 :spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets t500, SB folds, Hero calls t500

Turn: (t2200) K :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: (t2200) J :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets t2000, BTN raises to t5018 all in, Hero calls t3018

Final Pot: t12236
      Hero shows Q :spade: 9 :heart: (a full house, Nines full of Queens)
      BTN shows A :club: T :diamond: (a straight, Ace high)
      Hero wins t12236

Then more luck (for this one game only, I'm owed 1000x more than this).

Full Tilt Poker $24 + $2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t250/t500 Blinds - 9 players

BTN: t3910 7.82 BBs
      SB: t7810 15.62 BBs
      BB: t1296 2.59 BBs
      UTG: t2400 4.80 BBs
      Hero (UTG+1): t29042 58.08 BBs
      UTG+2: t6027 12.05 BBs
      MP1: t10020 20.04 BBs
      MP2: t5925 11.85 BBs
      CO: t1070 2.14 BBs

Pre Flop: (t750) Hero is UTG+1 with 6 :spade: 6 :club:
      UTG requests TIME, UTG raises to t2400 all in, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to t29042 all in, 6 folds, BB calls t796 all in

Flop: (t6346) 4 :heart: K :diamond: 6 :diamond: (3 players - 3 are all in)

Turn: (t6346) J :heart: (3 players - 3 are all in)

River: (t6346) T :diamond: (3 players - 3 are all in)

Final Pot: t6346
      BB shows 7 :heart: 7 :club: (a pair of Sevens)
      UTG shows A :diamond: 8 :club: (Ace King high)
      Hero shows 6 :spade: 6 :club: (three of a kind, Sixes)
      Hero wins t2208
      Hero wins t4138

Please, no "should call and fold to shove from bs" comments there, it's an awful play and a leak alot of players have imo.

Straight after that hand I got AK, uncontested. Then the very next hand...

Full Tilt Poker $24 + $2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t250/t500 Blinds - 7 players

CO: t3910 7.82 BBs
      BTN: t7560 15.12 BBs
      Hero (SB): t32988 65.98 BBs
      BB: t6027 12.05 BBs
      UTG: t10020 20.04 BBs
      UTG+1: t5925 11.85 BBs
      MP: t1070 2.14 BBs

Pre Flop: (t750) Hero is SB with K :heart: K :diamond:
      2 folds, MP raises to t1070 all in, 2 folds, Hero raises to t1640, 1 fold

Flop: (t2640) 7 :diamond: 9 :diamond: A :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: (t2640) 5 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t2640) T :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t2640
      Hero shows K :heart: K :diamond: (a flush, King high)
      MP shows A :spade: T :club: (two pair, Aces and Tens)
      Hero wins t2640

Ok that one was for only 2bbs anyway, but THE very next hand

Full Tilt Poker $24 + $2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t250/t500 Blinds - 6 players

MP: t3910 7.82 BBs
      CO: t7560 15.12 BBs
      Hero (BTN): t34558 69.12 BBs
      SB: t5527 11.05 BBs
      BB: t10020 20.04 BBs
      UTG: t5925 11.85 BBs

Pre Flop: (t750) Hero is BTN with J :club: J :heart:
      1 fold, MP raises to t3910 all in, 1 fold, Hero raises to t34558 all in, 2 folds

Flop: (t8570) 6 :diamond: 8 :heart: Q :club: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t8570) T :heart: (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t8570) 9 :diamond: (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: t8570
      MP shows K :club: K :heart: (a pair of Kings)
      Hero shows J :club: J :heart: (a straight, Queen high)
      Hero wins t8570

And so on it went. Next guy I knocked out I had AA again and just went onto win. I did actually lose a fair bit and become even with another guy at 3 handed but got the win in the end. In fact winning the heads up was a massive thing because I've had so many 2nds this year in MTT SnG's. Simply one unlucky hand in each and every one of them would have seen me win thousands more $ were luck not to have played a part.

Anyway that was only 19 games, another 60 were played on Stars. Mostly $15/9's but tonight, for the first time EVER, because of slow loading, I mixed in some 6 max games. Now I have little to no experience in these games and when it came to the bubble, which I reached in nearly every one of them, I really think I FELT what was right to be calling with, as opposed to 4 handed bubbles. My instinct kind of confirmed what Wiz says about bubble calls being lighter in these games, just as bubble calls are lighter in 18 mans too. Quite weird really, I don't fully get the maths behind it all but my weird maths instinct seems to agree. To me it's just awesome common sense. What else I found in the 6 max games was that they were infested with pure fucking idiots with 34/29 stats and such like. I made numerous resteals 3 and 4 handed with utter junk and they all thankfully paid off. So I might have to delve more into those games and get Wizzing some hands for them.

It's quite a relief to have this winning day I can tell you. It brings what at one point in the month was 135 bi's down to just 30 bi's down.

Uploaded with
    • stevegold87
      Hey danger,

First I would like to see I read your whole first post, which is usually not what I do in blog. (I read more diagonaly) You have a very interesting writing style which captivated me right away. I can relate to you a little since I am myself a very negative person sometimes in life and sometimes I whine a lot but I try to control myself :) .

Second, you are a STT player and you have some very amazing graphs. Good job on that. Very inspering.

Third, I saw you on the eval forums, was wondering who you were and glad to have found some answers. You seem like a solid winnning player so please keep posting your opinions on hands!

Will def follow this.

Gl and gj 4 today.
    • dangermowse
      Thanks for the kind words Steve. My writing style is probably just dyslexic :D
    • dangermowse
      Well the goodness carries over into the beginning of a new month, but I'm not talking about online. Although I play a set on Stars earlier in the day of 16 9 mans along with 4 6 mans and basically broke even. Took 2 of the 6 max's down mind. I can't blieve how many idiots I'm finding in the 6 max games. In every one so far there's been a guy on something like 95/54 stats LOL! Wish there were lots more of them in the 9 mans.

But no, Wednesdays is my local live league night which I try to attend religiously. It's a £10 buy-in with an extra £2. That's not rake, the club charges nothing to play at all. The £2 goes towards the grand final which is played after 25 weeks, which obviously makes that buy-in £50. It's a very nice little set up actually, I believe it is like no other place at all. It's pretty well run, there's hardly any trouble makers or angle shooters (there is 1 or 2 but thankfully they rarely show up) and we all have good friendly banter and stuff like commenting on hands during the hand is not taken seriously, it's just a laugh. It is primarily a snooker hall but most of the tables were sent packing to make room for more proper poker tables as their little game which started up many years ago grew in popularity. So now there is only 4 snooker tables instead of like 12 or so. Over time the number of players has gone from an original 4 or 5 to a number that very rarely sees less than 28, to a cpacity 45 now and then. I'd say average it's 30 though. Anyways, story short, I won it tonight, having back to back bubbled the previous 2 weeks, a feat I'm pretty sure has only been achieved by me. There are only 2 known players that have won it back to back, as far as anyone can recall there's never been a back to back bubble boy, so naturally, your's truly, the unluckiest player alive, had to be the first person to set that record! But as I say, it was rewarded with a pretty convincing win this week to take down a cool £140. I'd say a game changing hand was actually after the bubble had just burst; we were 5 handed and I shoved about 20k at 1500/3000 (no ante) with 99 and get looked up by AK by one of, if not the biggest nemesis in the whole club, my friend Kirby. The flop comes xAA and I'm getting out of my seat calling him a "lucky c$%t" when the board runs out 4 clubs and I have it, he does not. Great, apologise for the profanity and sit back down :D Pretty much cruised to victory after that. SO LET'S HOPE JUNE CARRIES ON AS IT STARTED OUT!!!! GLATTE (good luck at the tables everyone).
    • dangermowse
      Well today hasn't realy shown any signs of a turn around in all honesty. More of the same sickeing beats suffered, today a serious amount of river 6 outers against me, it's like I will the damn things down themselves, it's all I can see in my mind's eye, that fucking Ace! Every time. I didn't play all that much, though. 3.5 hours in all. Started off having to play dreaded FTP STT's because of the Stars server restart BALLS UP that went on for hours until it was fixed.

Here was the one set I played.

So later I carried on with 6 max games on Stars. Wondering how many it would be possible to play simultaneously, and how much bigger an ROI one could achieve compared to 9 mans, would it be worth it what with having to cut down in tables quite a bit to be able to keep up? The action is thick and fast in 6 max, tables pop twice as fast as 9 mans do. The bonus, however, is the play in them is fucking terrible! At least in the $15's. I'm sure it changes dramatically as the stakes go up. I always wondered why there was no one crushing there things for huge volume to at least come close to keeping up with the same profits as the 9 manners. Well before the reason was that they were only $13 games. Now the stakes are even so maybe there is a chance to be equal now. I tried 12 tables then upped to 16 and managed ok, 20 would be pretty chaotic! I'm gonna stick with them for a while, it seems that the rigged RNG is having a major hard time with me switching cos it's rigged distribution has been sent right up the creek. I don't think I ran into AA once today and has so many raises and c-bets just folded to it was obvious the distribution was so much better in them. That's the main reason I'm gonna stick with em for a bit. As I said the only problem I had was all-in showdown rivers. Will try to play proper hours tomorrow, at least 6 anyway. GLATTE
    • yougotfelted51
      definitely gonna follow your blog.
      ive just started playing more tournies
      after playing cash games for some time.
      gl at the tables :)
    • RedHeater
      A very interesting read. I think you need to work on your mental game and your volume! It must be difficult to live on those winnings? Its one of the reason I wouldn't want to rely on MTTs for income, the variance must be crippling......
    • dangermowse
      Well I don't rely on MTT's, in fact had I been a proper MTT player I'd have definitely binked a couple of good scores by now, I just couldn't handle the torture of the damn things. MTT SnG's are my limit, barring the odd few deep tourneys.
    • dangermowse
      So since my new venture into the 6 man games I've actually been on a mini heater. But today something occured to me. I haven't been playing with the radio on for a few days. Now for some reason (and no my play is not affected in anyway whatsoever by having music playing either) there is a huge difference in runnings when I play music. It's like the poker gods will not allow me to have fun whilst playing in any way shape or form!

Past few days radio off:

Soon as turn music on:

So am guessing that that's it, my heater for the year is over. Whereas everyone gets months on end, I get about 4 days per year. Cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
    • dangermowse
      And so on it goes, all with the radio on. I ain't turning it off, I'm going to defeat this bullshit!

• dydukas
      The higher the Avg Buyin the bigger the downswing, that's what I've noticed. Or maybe it's just the radio. :)

Nice blog btw. I also read your thread about how differently you run on different sites. Not that I believe it's rigger but at least first person with some kind of sample.

Gl at 6 maxs. :)
    • dangermowse
      The ABI is slightly higher cause that is all of NINE $30 games in there, which were pretty much all shockers, a total $150 loss or so with red line on about 1%. Thanks n GL yourself.
    • dangermowse
      All I have to report lately is that I've run considerably well above the red line in 600 or so 6max games but other than that the torture has continued. I've actually hardly played at all, just don't have the heart. Each and every beginning to a day is just soul crushing, forcing me to just not bother. I've had a few sessions of 45s and 180s mixed and after cashing just 9 in the last 100 it prompted me to check out my 18-180 man graph from all the hands I have in HEM. I've cashed roughly 16 from the last 300 and most of them min cashes.

But get this rather hilariously peculiar statistic. Over 1350 18-mans I'm running 16% ROI yet I'm break even from the last 800. Over 500 180-mans I'm running 70% yet I'm break even over the last 400. Like, what??? All in all, excluding my little $1300 or so heater at 6 max, this year I've played 8500 games, the last 5000 are break even. And people like to talk about sample size. Well here's a great example and proof to show that anything less than 25k games means aboslutely nothing imo. Quite honestly how I don't go busto I'll never know.
    • dangermowse
      Hi all. Nearly 2 months has passed since my last post so how have I done?

Well in terms of volume it's the same old story I'm afraid. Terrible motivation and discipline, sigh, but hopefully this is going to change in the near future, reasons why later.

So this is my graph for all SnG's played since 19th June (last post).

Let's break that down. First of all my run at the $16 6max pittered out with 600 games at break even, red line about the same.

Not many 9-mans but that was because the only time I played them was when 18-mans were running slow. See I've taken to playing the 18's more over the last few weeks. Here is the 18m graph:

Quite happy with 10% in the 18's. And so for some 180's:

All in all not bad, I'm going to be mostly sticking with 18mans for a while for various reasons that I can't really be bothered going into right now.

The reason I said at the start of this post that my motivation should soon be changing is because I am soon hoping to get my own place. I have a bit over a month to get out of where I am now despite only being here 6 months already. Unfortunately the live-in landlady is a twat. It's been tough finding somewhere though, without proof of earnings etc a guarantor is required and I simply cannot get one. So it's looking like I'll have to put down the full 6 months up front. Anyways if I end up doing this then it's time to knuckle down and really put hours in. This'll mean getting a proper computer desk and finding a VERY comfortable chair. I've thought about the option of a comfy reclining chair and just sticking to the laptop. Comfort is one of THE major factors involved in my motivation tbh. We'll see. GL all.
    • dangermowse
      Ohhh just 8 days since my last blog. Since then I've stayed fairly rigidly in the $15-18's I recently got added to a skype group full of the best and highest stakes 18 manners there is so that's been fun. It was their encouragement that led me to throw in a couple $30 games. Well the first game I regged just ONE to go with all my other $15 games. I won it :D Then proceeded to bubble the next few so chucked them in whilst the going was good lol. Have also played a few $15-9's too especially noticing nearly ALL the regs have cleared off out of them now leaving them pretty much fish infested. Played 144 of those since last post at 22% ROI, 8% red line. As for the 18's, see below.

Wish I could get the damn finish distributions to show but I can't get the full screen no matter which resolution I use on this craptop.

So that's pretty much $1300 for a week's work at nearly $70 an hour. To be honest I have been running quite well, especially for ME. It feels like it's starting to slow down a bit now, though. More and more river rig ups are starting to creep back in. Although these 18mans are some of the toughest games around, I really enjoy them. I love the stack set ups with 3-6 players left quite a bit more than any other SnG. What I am also finding is 90% of the regs in them are TERRI-BAD!! Alot more so than what seemed to be the case in 9-mans.

In other news I have had to throw almost HALF my entire roll on a rented flat/aprtment. Reason being because being a poker player my income can't be proved as being reliable and also could not find a guarantor, so have had to propose I put down a whole 6 months up front. I'll be moving in the next few weeks and then it will be a case of how long til I get broadband and how reliable that will be. Once settled in I am literally going to have to change my entire daily schedule and put in serious consistant hours. Otherwise I am going to feel very insecure about the whole thing. And if I go on yet another bad run which tbh I am totally expecting to because I never run well for much longer than 5 minutes before it all comes crashing back down again, then obviously the more hours played the quicker I'll get through that.

There is also the worry of just wtf any of the governments are going to do next about online poker and when, which could fuck anyone of us up who live in our own apartment. So this job is quite and insecure and pressurised one right now.

Just to end the post on a brag, this is my 18-man graph for all hands in my HEM, which dates back to October. NOt a huge sample but nice all the same.

What a shame sharkscope doesn't replicate this even close to because of the hundreds of games it has missed out. I am onto them about this but it's gonna take some time to sort. Since FTP shut they've been unable to track every game accurately due to huge increases of traffic and new hyper SnG's being responsible for games not staying in the looby in "completed" mode for long enough. GL all.