[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush set set set

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      I think this should be standard play, but just in case I am posting this hand :D . I slowplayed because there are no draws on the flop and turn doesn´t change anything, maybe pity for me it could kinda be an action stopper if he´s not on the Ace. River easy shove.

Known players:     
      SB:
      $4,61
      UTG2:
      $5,63
      MP1:
      $5,81
      Hero:
      $5,27

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:spade: , T:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,15, MP1 calls $0,15, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,15, SB calls $0,13, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,65) T:diamond: , 4:spade: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, UTG2 bets $0,4, MP1 calls $0,40, Hero calls $0,40, SB folds.

Turn: ($1,85) A:club: (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, MP1 bets $0,92, Hero calls $0,92, UTG2 folds.

River: ($3,69) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $2,2, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $3,69
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

I'd actually still raise the turn for value and build up the pot. If he has the Ax then he is likely going to pay us and if he doesn't then he ain't gonna pay us anyways.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

I'd actually still raise the turn for value and build up the pot. If he has the Ax then he is likely going to pay us and if he doesn't then he ain't gonna pay us anyways.

Best regards.
      Well, since he is betting kinda big, I can expect him to either bet river again or call it and as you can see I had like 1/3 pot left on the river so ain´t the result the same as raising the turn ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Well, since he is betting kinda big, I can expect him to either bet river again or call it and as you can see I had like 1/3 pot left on the river so ain´t the result the same as raising the turn ?
      Don't really understand, you had 1/3 left? Guess I can't calculate correctly. :D Don't you have like $4 still left on river?
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver

Don't really understand, you had 1/3 left? Guess I can't calculate correctly. :D Don't you have like $4 still left on river?
      Yeah, right. I am confused because of this - Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

What does that mean then ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123

Yeah, right. I am confused because of this - Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

What does that mean then ?
      It means as it shows, that MP fold to your bet and you get the bet size back. :D But shows you are somehow all-in but I guess it's a miscalculation.