ID check

• TorbaLaina
      TorbaLaina
      Bronze
      Hello , I registered at PS and pass the quiz yesterday. I recived an e-mail in whose wrote that i should send you my ID. I sent it before 2-3 hours.. when i recive my money?
  • 26 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi TorbaLaina,

Thank you for your document. We're working on it. Please note that the verification process can take up to 48 hours. After the ID-Check is completed, it may take up to 48 hours until you get the money. Thus your account will be credited within 96 hours after sending your document.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • TorbaLaina
      TorbaLaina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi TorbaLaina,

Thank you for your document. We're working on it. Please note that the verification process can take up to 48 hours. After the ID-Check is completed, it may take up to 48 hours until you get the money. Thus your account will be credited within 96 hours after seding your document.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
      It's possible my money to recive in Full Tilt Poker more fast than 98 hous. Example 24 - 48 housr? I have a friend who register in PS and he reived his money at the next day..
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, it may be possible. We're doing our best to give you the money as soon as possible. The 96 hours is just the maximum waiting time, usually it doesn't take that long. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • TorbaLaina
      TorbaLaina
      Bronze
      0k, thx for reply
    • belgianwaff
      belgianwaff
      Bronze
      hey i just sent a copy of my id,can u tel me if everythings ok with it please,it wasnt the best quality but legible at least,cud you get back to me on this,oh yeah and wen registering i put in mickey as i like to be called,and my id obviously says michael,please use common sense !
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi belgianwaff!

Our support team will get back to you. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • belgianwaff
      belgianwaff
      Bronze
      ok thanks,cud u give me an idea of wen i know if my id check was successful and after that how long i will wait? thanks,sorry to bug you but this process does take a while lol thanks puschkin
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Please take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • steunpoker
      steunpoker
      Bronze
      I have registered and passed the quiz last friday, then I got a ID check but I still haven't received any starting money!!! What can I do?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi steunpoker!

What about waiting? We are working on your ID check. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Gatsinski
      Gatsinski
      Bronze
      I have registered and passed the quiz then i sent you the copy of my ID (before 1-2 hours) I wonder will i can recive the money to tomorrow.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Gatsinski,

I cannot give you an exact date. Please take a look at this thread: Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • alooboy
      alooboy
      Basic
      i didnt give my real name on this site cause i wasn't sure it would be safe. My id has a different name, should i be concerned?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi alooboy!

Please write a ticket to our support team. You can find the ticket system under "Help".

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • mihapatri
      mihapatri
      Global
      hello i past the quizz i send the id and the number pjone.. but noyhing i have 4days allready.. when i recive the bonus?
      i don t understand why need so much documents for one bonus..
      thanks bye!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Don't make me stupid! How could it be 4 days while you just registered with us yesterday? You have other accounts? :evil:

@to all cheaters: we're tired of your attempts, so we'll let our legal department take care of you!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • KidCanada
      KidCanada
      Bronze
      Good Afternoon,
      I am not writing you to ask for my money.. I know it will take time so I am not concerned with that. I am writing solely to ensure that you recieved my email with my ID check. I just want to make sure it got through so I am not waiting only to find out it never made it. Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

KidCanada
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi KidCanada,

A warm welcome to you from PokerStrategy!

Thank you for your document. We're working on it. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Tanzy
      Tanzy
      Basic
      Sent my ID check in and got a reply saying that my ID is fine but they now need to call me due to "consonances with another member". Well, this is a tad extreme. Why do they need to call me because my brother is a member. Do they do this to everyone who refers a family member? I've done what they require by sending in my ID which many people refuse to do but giving out my cell phone number to be called is a bit over the top. What will calling me help to establish?