[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush QQ

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I don´t really remember but I think I went for c/r on the flop. No bet came so I lead myself the turn. Do you think I should´ve played this hand differently ? Could I avoid going broke ?

Known players:      
      Hero:
      $5,62
      MP3:
      $6,86
      CO:
      $7,04

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0,20, CO raises to $0,65, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,45, MP3 calls $0,45.

Flop: ($2,02) 4:heart: , 3:heart: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($2,02) 8:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1,3, MP3 calls $1,30, CO folds.

River: ($4,62) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,15, MP3 raises to $4,30, Hero calls $1,52 (All-In), MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $11,96
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Guess I'd just donk the flop to protect from overcards and likely even from a draw.

But as played the turn and river are kinda close, what hands do you expect him to Check behind on flop and then shove river? I mean do we really beat there anything?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      At first, I think I should´ve protect on the flop as you said. Even every Ace has gutshot ...

Well your second question ... I don´t rly know ... I have a problem to put him on a range here, since it´s 3bet pot. So in his range are overpairs, but he is likely to bet them on the flop ... yeah I am lost here :D ... How would you perceive his range here from flop to river ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      At first, I think I should´ve protect on the flop as you said. Even every Ace has gutshot ...

Well your second question ... I don´t rly know ... I have a problem to put him on a range here, since it´s 3bet pot. So in his range are overpairs, but he is likely to bet them on the flop ... yeah I am lost here :D ... How would you perceive his range here from flop to river ?
      Definitely slowplayed hands like sets, and could as well be some A:sK type of hand.

Although that's true that I don't really understand his line at all. Maybe even some made straight? :D Just curious what did he have that he played so badly. It's pretty hard to tell without even 0 reads or stats.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I don´t rly remember the exact hole cards, but it was that running flush :D . I´d have to find it in elephant, but I guess, I´ve already deleted the mark "not reviewed" :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I don´t rly remember the exact hole cards, but it was that running flush :D . I´d have to find it in elephant, but I guess, I´ve already deleted the mark "not reviewed" :f_biggrin:
      Yep, very likely. According to his play, only reasonable hand.