This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush QQ

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I don´t really remember but I think I went for c/r on the flop. No bet came so I lead myself the turn. Do you think I should´ve played this hand differently ? Could I avoid going broke ?

Known players:      
      Hero:
      $5,62
      MP3:
      $6,86
      CO:
      $7,04

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0,20, CO raises to $0,65, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,45, MP3 calls $0,45.

Flop: ($2,02) 4:heart: , 3:heart: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($2,02) 8:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1,3, MP3 calls $1,30, CO folds.

River: ($4,62) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,15, MP3 raises to $4,30, Hero calls $1,52 (All-In), MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $11,96
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Guess I'd just donk the flop to protect from overcards and likely even from a draw.

But as played the turn and river are kinda close, what hands do you expect him to Check behind on flop and then shove river? I mean do we really beat there anything?

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      At first, I think I should´ve protect on the flop as you said. Even every Ace has gutshot ...

Well your second question ... I don´t rly know ... I have a problem to put him on a range here, since it´s 3bet pot. So in his range are overpairs, but he is likely to bet them on the flop ... yeah I am lost here :D ... How would you perceive his range here from flop to river ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      At first, I think I should´ve protect on the flop as you said. Even every Ace has gutshot ...

Well your second question ... I don´t rly know ... I have a problem to put him on a range here, since it´s 3bet pot. So in his range are overpairs, but he is likely to bet them on the flop ... yeah I am lost here :D ... How would you perceive his range here from flop to river ?
      Definitely slowplayed hands like sets, and could as well be some A:sK type of hand.

Although that's true that I don't really understand his line at all. Maybe even some made straight? :D Just curious what did he have that he played so badly. It's pretty hard to tell without even 0 reads or stats.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I don´t rly remember the exact hole cards, but it was that running flush :D . I´d have to find it in elephant, but I guess, I´ve already deleted the mark "not reviewed" :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I don´t rly remember the exact hole cards, but it was that running flush :D . I´d have to find it in elephant, but I guess, I´ve already deleted the mark "not reviewed" :f_biggrin:
      Yep, very likely. According to his play, only reasonable hand.