• herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      i did
      last week they had 100 k players online
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Full tilt had 30-150k players online(depending on time of the day) before black friday. As much as i remember, on work days peak time traffic would go up to 100-110k max, on the weekends max would reach 150k sometimes. Today it's wednesday and current traffic is 75k players. ~25% decrease, not that bad.
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      if it flactuates from 25% to 50% a day and you call that not bad,. then i suggest not to play poker. couse your lowsy at math lol
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      I find full tilt to still have pretty good traffic, never have problems mutl tabling at any hour.Sure in the morning there like 30K people or sth , depends I guess of the day, but is it still way much than what others have.So if people wanna quit playing fulltilt cause they dont have 20000K players 24/7 thats just stupid.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      [x] Is still more than any site except Stars.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Even if full tilt had the same amount of traffic as the small sites id still play on it.
      The software, graphics and the frog avatar with happy emotion make it so much better than all the other.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I agree with weller123,

Traffic is an important consideration, but it is one of many that need to be considered in the overall scheme of things. There are many factors that make up the "fun" factor and/or profitibility of playing at a poker room.

Black Friday will of course have had a big impact on player numbers at the moment, but the big sites are continuing to grow organically in many countries around the world and will no doubt continue to do so.

In terms of the U.S. players, who knows what will happen to these in future, future legislation may allow their return in some form or other.

The current situation may actually present a real opportunity at the moment, afterall the poker scenes in some countries are a lot less developed than the U.S. which potentially could mean the average skill level of players might be less experienced (or fishier in other words). Could be wrong, just a thought.

Bart
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      makes you wonder how come they stil have not payd out
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herbypoker
      if it flactuates from 25% to 50% a day and you call that not bad,. then i suggest not to play poker. couse your lowsy at math lol
      So yea, i'm probs quiting, cause there are only 80k players online at pokerstars now, but in the evening there will be over 200k players as always :f_confused:
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herbypoker
      makes you wonder how come they stil have not payd out
      n'awww did someone's $50 get taken?