BB: $5.07
      UTG: $6.44
      UTG+1: $5.00
      MP: $1.82
      MP+1: $14.63
      LP: $2.23

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q:spade: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, BTN raises to $0.70, fold, fold, Hero raises to $5.13 and is all-in, BTN calls $4.43

Flop: ($10.33, 2 players) J:club: 4:club: K:diamond:

Turn: ($10.33, 2 players) 7:diamond:

River: ($10.33, 2 players) 8:club:

Hero shows Q:spade: Q:heart: (One Pair, Queens) (PreFlop 57%, Flop 11%, Turn 5%)
      BTN shows A:diamond: K:heart: (One Pair, Kings) (PreFlop 43%, Flop 89%, Turn 95%)
      BTN wins $9.65

I know that u say that I should have 4Bet in this situation... so how big should be 4Bet and what to do if he 5Bet which be all in?
      He was unknown player to me.
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Yep, I guess I would 4bet like to $2 and just Call his shove or whatsoever. Although if you consider him Calling anyways your shove then you can ship it directly as well but I guess as you took him as unknown there is not much to do.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      I'm just wondering about correct decision in this type of hands... When I have QQ on CO and BTN rr me or SB/BB. We know that this positions are very aggressive and players are very loose... so what kind of hand do we have to do to shove all in or call all in. I'm talking about unknown player without any clues
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I'm just wondering about correct decision in this type of hands... When I have QQ on CO and BTN rr me or SB/BB. We know that this positions are very aggressive and players are very loose... so what kind of hand do we have to do to shove all in or call all in. I'm talking about unknown player without any clues
      If we were like BU it's something else for the reason that BU usually does raise for value and doesn't have wider range unless he really is some aggressor. With the blinds it's a lot easier and against them I would more likely to go broke with hands like QQ and maybe even AK.
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Considering it's full ring and people may not so aggro in the BTN, would it be a big leak to call pre?

If you put him on a tight range, on this flop you already lose to AA, KK, AK and even JJ and hands like KQ. I don't mean I'd fold to any bet but at least proceed with caution, the pot would be 1,45 or so and we would have still 4,30 behind to have fun with.

I'm not saying it's the best, but would it be too bad against reg-tight or fishy passive opponents?

And I think I'm also more inclined to 4bet/ship AK OOP than QQ. Though with AK we are sometimes dominated, with QQ I think it's easier to play postflop OOP...
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      let's return to this hand again... I 4Bet for 2$ and BTN only calls... the flop is KdJc4c... what to do? pot is 4.15$ we have 3$. We don't have many moves here. We can check/fold or shove all in.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      Originally posted by luizsilveira
      Considering it's full ring and people may not so aggro in the BTN, would it be a big leak to call pre?

If you put him on a tight range, on this flop you already lose to AA, KK, AK and even JJ and hands like KQ. I don't mean I'd fold to any bet but at least proceed with caution, the pot would be 1,45 or so and we would have still 4,30 behind to have fun with.

I'm not saying it's the best, but would it be too bad against reg-tight or fishy passive opponents?

And I think I'm also more inclined to 4bet/ship AK OOP than QQ. Though with AK we are sometimes dominated, with QQ I think it's easier to play postflop OOP...
      in this hand I didn't consider 'call'. No way play QQ OOP... fold or RR... I chose RR for all in... now I want to now how to play RR for 2$
      if SB or BB 3Bet me I would just call because of position. In this ex. I have two moves... fold or 4Bet
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nah, it wouldn't be very wrong to Call with QQ there while he will anyways have hard time Calling with a lot worse.

And the answer to your question what to do if he just Calls our 4bet then basically being OOP on such a flop does kill the action. We basically have to put him on a range and ask ourselves what kind of ranges do we beat and what would Call this way. More often I'd put something like AK/JJ+ and maybe at the best TT then not much we beat and we can even consider just Checking the flop and acting accordingly to his moves. He ain't gonna bet anyways without a made hand because he will just be scared to bet while we may easily just trap him.