Poker Stats??

• fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      Ok so i played a period on FULLTILT then stopped for a few months and then (now) played back. I saw on poker tableratings my mistakes but the recent games i played are not registered in that database. So i wonder if you guys know how to search the history of your hands played because i looked and there is no recent history to my game only the past game . I need some history to see some of my leaks, how did i win some hands and other stuff...
  • 5 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fishnumber1
      Ok so i played a period on FULLTILT then stopped for a few months and then (now) played back. I saw on poker tableratings my mistakes but the recent games i played are not registered in that database. So i wonder if you guys know how to search the history of your hands played because i looked and there is no recent history to my game only the past game . I need some history to see some of my leaks, how did i win some hands and other stuff...
      have you not got hem? this would help you with hh?
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      Like i told you i have seen only my minus 44 dollars on FULL and now i have noted that i am minus 100 dollars but in does not appear on pokertableratings and i need some program to see my hole cards, and other players cards to find leaks and mistakes in my game , anybody know were can i find a good program?
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      So advice needed every one here seems to register their play
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fishnumber1
      Like i told you i have seen only my minus 44 dollars on FULL and now i have noted that i am minus 100 dollars but in does not appear on pokertableratings and i need some program to see my hole cards, and other players cards to find leaks and mistakes in my game , anybody know were can i find a good program?
      pokerstrategy offers elephant for free. great tools are Holdem Manager and PT3 as well
    • NoOneSpcl
      NoOneSpcl
      Bronze
      Does the FT software has an option to send you your old hand histories?

if not... well, can't think of any solution.

But why did you not record every hand you played? the different sites all have an option to save your hand histories automatically to your HD, and, well... it's simply a very bad approach to not track your hands... you can (and should! if you want to improve your game) learn a lot more with your own tool (elephant, Holdem Manager or PokerTracker) much more than you can on any other site.

If FT can't send you your old hand histories, and they're not on that site, I'm afraid that you most probably can't get them. Or it may be difficult...

But in the end, there's really no substitute to tracking it on your own computer.