This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

approximate charts of fixed limit fr

• DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      hello
      i dont understand at gold aricles at approximate charts fixed limit fullring
      1 the 5 table what are these numbers i.e at at bb 3bet is 18 what is t
      his?
      2 at table 0 what is x/c2 and r0 and if is c/c3 what that mean you can call
      if one or three before had made call?

thanks dimitris
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Dimitris

AFAIR the FR approx charts are not to be relied upon (the SH ones are fine though). We had a thread on this a year or more ago which is worth trawling the strategy boards for.
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      thanks for the quick reply

i try to find that post but i could not
      the problem is that the app chart i told was used with the first 4 articles of the gold sesion of fl .now that i cant use the fr apr chart it is difficult to use the bronze pf strategy AND the 4 articles i mentioned
      also i have the same questions for the sh charts

at table 5 what are these numbers i.e 63 at k8 bb3bet
      also at bb what table i use 5 or 7
      dimitris
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      It refers to the modified PFR stat required for you to have sufficient equity to call or raise that particular hand.

So if the modified PFR for a player is 63 or higher, you can 3B K8o from the BB.

Modifiers for each position are noted above the ORC positions. You can use either table 5 or 7.