This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

real money account

• redraw1234
      redraw1234
      Basic
      hey iv just joined party poker and i wanted to play a few freerolls first to check it out but it wont let me it says my account is play money and i have to deposit but iv lost my bank cards and cant do so..how can i make it a real money account and check the site out first
      thanks for any ideas
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi redraw1234,

Please visit our PartyPoker promotional page here where you'll see all information how to create a real money account.

You can also deposit via one of the eWallet method (Moneybookers, NETELLER) but more information on deposit methods can be find here.

Don't forget, two exclusive $100 freerolls at PartyPoker every day

-If you have a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com you can enter two freerolls every day at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT. You can find out more information [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-Freerolls-Weekly-Depositors-Freerolls_40547/]here[/URL]. Our exclusive freerolls can be found under "tournaments" -> "specials".

Ingrid