New Offer And Players At Fixed Heads Up Limit And Live Help And Rake

• DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      HELLO
      1 THERE WAS TILL TODAY A VERY GOOD OFFER WITH A GOOD RAKEBACK TO WH
      2 IF THERE IS NOT SUCH AN OFFER OR THE OFFER OF FIRST DEPOSIT
      THE RETURN PERCENTAGE ECXEPT THE FREEROLL TURNAMENTS IS VERY VERY LOW
      SO FOR EVERY 350 WH POINTS IF YOU PLAY FOR FIRST DEPOSIT YOU TAKE 5 $ BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THIS YOU TAKE 5 DOLLARS WITH 7250 POINTS
      A HUGE DIFFERANCE AND A VERY LITTLE PERCENTAGE MONEY BACK
      3 I DONT KNOW WHY AT SO MANY HEADS UP LIMIT HOLDEM THERE ARE
      OR A LOT OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS THAT STAY FOR HOURS AT TABLES WITHOUT PLAYING ONE AGAINST THE OTHER(BEFORE 1 MINUTE 10 DIFFERENT PLayers are sitting at 10 DIFFERENT 3_6 fixed limit TABLES ALL WAITING FOR OTHERS AND DOT PLAY BETWEEN THEM ) OR THEY KEEP EVERYBODY 3 TABLES WHERE
      THEY DONT PLAY ONE AGAINST THE OTHER AND THEY CHOOSE THE PLAYERS THEY PLAY
      I.E A LOT OF HOURS EVERY DAY THE SAME 3 PLAYERS KEEP 3 TABLES EACH TO THE 0,25-0,50 FIXED HEADS UP LIMIT THEY NEVER PLAY ONE AGAINST THE OTHER AND WHEN AT SOME OF THEM AN OPPOSITE PLAYER THEY HAD PLAYED BEFORE LOOK LIKE DIFFICULT FOR THEM WHEN HE GOES TO THEIR TABLE THEY AT ONCE SITTING OUT BUT THEY KEEP THEIR POSITION TO THE TABLE
      I INFORMED THE WH 2 DAYS BEFORE AND THEY REPLY TO HAVE PATIENT AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING BUT YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE 3 TABLES AND STAY AT THE 3 WAITING 5 MINUTES THE SAME OPPONENT TO PLAY WITH ME BUT HE SHUT DOWN AT ONCE AT THE 3 TABLES
      SO AFTER WAITING 5 MINUTESI ALSO SHUTT DOWN DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
      AFTER 5 MINUTES OR SO I WAS THROWN OUT OF THE 3 TABLES AND THE OPPONENT WHO REFUSED TO PLAY WITH ME WAS THERE
      SO I GET UNGRY I GET AGAIN AT THE 3 TABLES BUT I STAYED THERE FOR 1 HOUR WITH THE OPPONENT FOR 1 HOUR SITTING OUT AND I WAS WAITING TO PLAY BUT THE OPPOSITE WAS NOT THROWN OUT
      THE REASON THAT I WANT A REAL ANSWER IS THAT THE 3 OPPONENTS TAKE ALL THE TABLES OF THE 0,25-0,50 FL HU AND SO I CANT PLAY WITH OTHERS PLAYERS THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH ME (2 OF THEM THEY DONT PLAY ) AND ALSO I CANT PLAY AT 2 TABLES THE SAME TIME (THERE IS AN OFFER)

3 I THINK IT IS STRANGE THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE RAKE YOU HAVE PAID AND THE POINTS ACCORDING TO THAT RAKE YOU GET FOR CASH GAMES
      OFCOURSE THE ANSWER IS TO ASK LIVEHELP.LIVEHELP OF WH IS ALWAYS VERY KIND AND FRIENDLY BUT MAKES A LOT LOT OF TIME TO ANSWER
      DIMITRIS
  • 4 replies
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      I dont read your text, fix your op please.
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      what is op
      ?
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Original post.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TYPING LIKE THIS WILL ACHIEVE?
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      HELLO
      OK i admit it was complicated but i want to write and the goods and the bads for wh
      ok so 1 post for everything
      At wh if you want to play fixed limit heads up there is a problem not all the times but many times
      at the 0,25-0,50 fl there are some players that stay waiting at the tables and when i go to play a lot of them dont play with me and as soon as i sit at the tables they are sitting out keeping their seat

so this time i write 3 players keep 4 and 3 and 3 tables each total 10 all the fixed limit 0,25-0,50 hu tables
      .the 2 of them this hour play with me but the other (H.J) does what i wrote before

there are other times that i cant play to any table because at all 10 hu tables happens what i wrote

i sent an e-mail to wh and they reply to have patient and that they will solve the problem
      after 2 days i went again to play with the player (H.J) who was sitting wait ting at 4 tables and he shutt out to all
      i wait to all for 10 minutes to play with money to every table and nothing happened
      so i sent a message to the player leave from 1 of the 4 so i can sit and play with other players and i will leave the other 3 nothing happened

so after 10 minutes i also shutt down after 5 minutes or so i was thrown out from all tables and the other player was always sitting there

so i was ungry i went again at the 4 tables i put money TO ALL the other player was sitting out for 1 hour without to be thrown out

another thing i want to tell is that these 4-5 players that keep everybody from2 to 4 tables never play each against the other

the last happened a lot to biger limits i.e this time at 5-10fl hu there are 11 tables
      at these tables( all 5-10 hu fl tables) there are about 7 different players that stay to all waitng others to come and never plays each against the other but also sitting at all 11 tables hu fl 5-10
      i dont know for sure what exactly happens( i suppose someting)
      DIMITRIS
      SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH