How Can Earn Strategy Points (Sp)???

• nedelce
      nedelce
      Bronze
      Hi members im new here and don't understand how can earn this points?? what is need i do you do here for make this points can earn this SP if i play poker with FUN money or need so with real money?? pls write me more information about this thread thank you very much advance
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi nedelce & welcome to the PokerStrategy Community, good to see you join us.

You will earn PokerStrategy points on each of your tracked accounts and based on the amount of (real money) rake you pay in total.

You generate rake everytime you play a real money cash table (rake being the small fee taken from each pot before being paid out to the winner of that particular hand) or enter a Sng or tournament (e.g. the 10cents tournament fee of a $1+0.10 tournament).

Play money accounts don't count for this purpose as you don't pay rake on these and neither do any existing accounts you held prior to joining PokerStrategy, it has to be an account that you originally set up using the PokerStrategy download link and bonus code.

Once you've passed the quiz, you will get the opportunity of selecting one of PokerStrategy's partner poker rooms to set up a tracked account. Alternatively you are welcome to select any of these partner sites and deposit a little of your own funds instead. Just ensure that you follow the PokerStrategy download guide carefully to ensure your account is properly tracked.

If you have any other questions or need clarification on any aspect, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Bart
    • nedelce
      nedelce
      Bronze
      thank you very much im new here for that i don't know :)