hand range selection

• p0kersandi
      p0kersandi
      Basic
      hi all,

I have been trying Equilab for a moment and have questions for you about 'hand range selection'

1. in the 'Predefined hand ranges' - 'Pokerstrategy.com - Fixed Limit' there is many sub menus: ORC (Open Raising Chart), 3betting, Raising one limper, and Big Blind defence.
      Why there is no such sub menus for No Limit? only ORC for every positions. Does it mean we only raising preflop and never limping or 3betting preflop in No Limit game?

2. Is it okay to using and looking at this charts during play? (real money)

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey p0kersandi,

1) There is simply no chart for that. It depends a lot on the type of the limper. Is he tight, loose, aggressive postflop, callingstation etc. This will change your range of hands which you will raise versus him.

2) Yes, that's no problem. As soon as you receive a higher status, you will also get access to strategy articles on our site, where we explain those charts and you also can print them.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
      Hannes
    • p0kersandi
      p0kersandi
      Basic
      Thanks for the answers Hannesz...

I just learned a little about poker, and Equilab is a great tool for it! Obviously I would have asked a lot about this tool.