This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Initial Bankroll

• dai00110
      dai00110
      Bronze
      Just a note to say thanks for all the help with getting my initial bankroll. I've seen too many complaints from other users. I found the customer support easy to use and accommodating.

Thanks again.

(now to do my best not to lose it all lol)
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey dai,

thanks for the kind words, we're glad you enjoy it here :)

Hadi
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

great to hear
      the best way of not losing it is btw using our great content
      for example our handevaluation boards (linked down in my sig) :)

Cheers,

Pascal
    • GramboSlice
      GramboSlice
      Bronze
      yeah this is just a scam for sure, they get people from their website to post comments saying that the 50$ worked and they're having fun playing poker. I was told everything was approved and all of a sudden after 3 days ''an error occured'' and no more 50$ for me. I just want to put this into perspective for other player whos want the 50$ starting capital.
    • LucidDementia
      LucidDementia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GramboSlice
      yeah this is just a scam for sure, they get people from their website to post comments saying that the 50$ worked and they're having fun playing poker. I was told everything was approved and all of a sudden after 3 days ''an error occured'' and no more 50$ for me. I just want to put this into perspective for other player whos want the 50$ starting capital.
      Scam? How so? I received my $50 with no issues at all. Scams try to take money off you, not give it to you.

I call shenanigans.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Grambo,

now I can understand your frustration, but do you really reckon we have people spamming upwards of 5000 posts per day because of that? :D

I've just checked your account and it seems you haven't converted your FTP account to real money yet: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download/

Please make sure you follow these instructions closely to receive your $50

Cheers,

Hadi