Initial Bankroll

• dai00110
      dai00110
      Bronze
      Just a note to say thanks for all the help with getting my initial bankroll. I've seen too many complaints from other users. I found the customer support easy to use and accommodating.

Thanks again.

(now to do my best not to lose it all lol)
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey dai,

thanks for the kind words, we're glad you enjoy it here :)

Hadi
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

great to hear
      the best way of not losing it is btw using our great content
      for example our handevaluation boards (linked down in my sig) :)

Cheers,

Pascal
    • GramboSlice
      GramboSlice
      Bronze
      yeah this is just a scam for sure, they get people from their website to post comments saying that the 50$ worked and they're having fun playing poker. I was told everything was approved and all of a sudden after 3 days ''an error occured'' and no more 50$ for me. I just want to put this into perspective for other player whos want the 50$ starting capital.
    • LucidDementia
      LucidDementia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GramboSlice
      yeah this is just a scam for sure, they get people from their website to post comments saying that the 50$ worked and they're having fun playing poker. I was told everything was approved and all of a sudden after 3 days ''an error occured'' and no more 50$ for me. I just want to put this into perspective for other player whos want the 50$ starting capital.
      Scam? How so? I received my $50 with no issues at all. Scams try to take money off you, not give it to you.

I call shenanigans.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Grambo,

now I can understand your frustration, but do you really reckon we have people spamming upwards of 5000 posts per day because of that? :D

I've just checked your account and it seems you haven't converted your FTP account to real money yet: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download/

Please make sure you follow these instructions closely to receive your $50

Cheers,

Hadi