still the same

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I sent Full Tilt support an email asking a very simple question: what kind of reload bonuses are available and/or in the works.

I sent that email on the morning of Sunday, May 14th. Five days later there is still no response.

Can someone explain to me how difficult it can possibly be to answer a simple question like that? The Level 1 staff can just copy and paste something off a script. It's not rocket science.

Full Tilt customer disservice department seems hell bent to maintain its reputation for offering the worst lack-of-support next to paypal (which has absolutely the worst in the galaxy). I wish that weren't the case, because otherwise it's a great site.
  • 5 replies
    • Sviestazis
      Sviestazis
      Bronze
      dont know, couple hours ago i asked them a very non-serious question, they answered in 15 min, did you use Contact support trought web?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Sviestazis
      dont know, couple hours ago i asked them a very non-serious question, they answered in 15 min, did you use Contact support trought web?
      Nope, I emailed them. Do you have a link?
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Haven't had any problems yet...most of my emails were answered the same or the next day (and I am not a Black Card member). :)

About the bonuses. There's just been a nice added bonus + you got some rush ring game tickets.

As for the near future I don't think you can expect big bonuses (maybe I am wrong) unles you are qualifying for Ironman.
      Usually there is an Ironman mid-year bonus (and also an end-year bonus). It's value depends on how many months and at wich level of Ironman did you quallyfy. (if you get iron Ironman status from jan till june (6 months), you get $600 bonus. And you don't need to deposit to get it. ;)
    • Sviestazis
      Sviestazis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belayd
      Originally posted by Sviestazis
      Nope, I emailed them. Do you have a link?
      here you go, you emailed them thats the worst you can do if poker room have web support system with tickets :D Open up your Full tilt then log-in and top of the room is Help button, then push Contact Us (web), choose your problem write and wait for answer, GL mate ;)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Thanks for the information, guys. I'll test out your suggestions and see how quickly FT responds.