This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello form Serbia

• nemanjaboo
      nemanjaboo
      Bronze
      Name is Nemanja, age is 21...playing mostly Hold'em, live and online.So far never made any serious earnings, but i hope i will...been here for a while, but just reading never posting...decided to start participating now ...

I am also starting a poker blog about my conquest to try and earn money without depositing ( Ferguson gave me the idea :P )...you can read about it here http://ijaimamnestozareci.blogspot.com/2011/05/from-0-to.html

Hope we get allong well :D
  • 2 replies
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Zdravo, zemljak. Ja sam rodjen od kude Nis ali doso u Kanadu 1976e.

Ima ovde mesto gde Srbi pricaju srpski. Samo pitaj sefa.

Mozes isto ovde dzhabe da pises na Your Poker Blogs--pogledaj moj potpis. :)

Translation:

Hey, countryman! I was born in Nis but came to Canada in 1976.

There is a forum for Serbian speakers. Just ask the moderators.

You can also start a blog here under Your Poker Blogs. Have a look at my signature. :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi nemanjaboo,

great to hear u decided to start participating! i expect to see you around more often then :] we do have our own blog section here. you should think about starting one there as well. its one of my favorite sections. i love to hear how my fellow members are progressing.

cheers,
      Wendy