From 0$ to $?

• nemanjaboo
      nemanjaboo
      Bronze
      From 0 to ?
      Point of this blog of mine is to share my poker expiriance with anyone who wants to read about this advanture of mine.Anyway the idea came from Chris "Jesus" Ferguson and his goal of earning 10 000 dollars online playing poker, but starting with nothing.I will also start with 0.0 bankroll and see how far can i go...I will play on Full Tilt and Unibet.Of course i must start with annoying freeroll tournaments so i will play daily Full Tilt and Unibet tournaments, and as welll bankrollmob.com tournaments on Full Tilt.

Personally i don't think i can get very far, but i will really give my best and we will see what happens.

Wish me luck !
  • 4 replies
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      i was there been there done that not worth it if ur serious about poker freerolls are donkaments gl ! and btw yes im drunk but fak it ! :s_biggrin:
    • nemanjaboo
      nemanjaboo
      Bronze
      Yeah i know, but i have no time to play any more serious now because i have serious exams coming, so after July i will start another poker blog with more serious adventures hopefully :)

Cheers :D

( I wrote serious to many times )
    • Manijakpokeraski
      Manijakpokeraski
      Bronze
      guess ull be serious this time when u play serious cuz seriously u need to be serious :D
    • nemanjaboo
      nemanjaboo
      Bronze
      Day 1 :spade:

I played 3 bankrollmob tournaments on Full Tilt, one Unibet freeroll ( 5 cards draw ) and one live freeroll.On Full Tilt in first 2 got knocked out at around 400th place, it is really hard to play when someone calls your all in with 58os , and hits two pair, running straight ...in 3rd FT freeroll i got knocked out 4 or 5 places before the money, was trapped very well...i hit two pair on the flop, the opponent got a set so i was out.

So later that evening i registered for Unibet 5 cards draw and was doing pretty well...it is not as hard as other freerolls because you only have antes, not blinds so you can check your way through the final draw and betting.I finished around 110th place and won....wait for it ...0.14 Euros =)

At the live freeroll i got knocked out when i got AA, pushed it all in got called by 5 ! players...A7s, K10os, K7os :f_eek: , and don't remember the rest...anyway K10 got three of a kind so i was out.
      Day 1 profit : 0,14 Euros.