IMPORTANT: How to successfully contact Full Tilt support

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      If you send Full Tilt an email from your email client, chances are you might not get a response at all. If you contact them through their web form, however, you might get a reply in 15 minutes.

To contact them by web form, open your Full Tilt poker client and click Help on the top right. A dropdown menu will appear. Choose Contact Us (Web) and a webpage will open up. On that webpage are some FAQ answers and a button at the bottom right that lets you use a web contact form. You'll need to log in using your Full Tilt username and password, and then the contact form will appear.

I hope this information is helpful to those who, like me, have had trouble with Full Tilt customer service in the past.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you belayd! I am sure everyone will appreciate your feedback and effort to find a successful way to contact Full Tilt.

Ingrid
    • herbypoker
      herbypoker
      Basic
      Originally posted by belayd
      If you send Full Tilt an email from your email client, chances are you might not get a response at all. If you contact them through their web form, however, you might get a reply in 15 minutes.

To contact them by web form, open your Full Tilt poker client and click Help on the top right. A dropdown menu will appear. Choose Contact Us (Web) and a webpage will open up. On that webpage are some FAQ answers and a button at the bottom right that lets you use a web contact form. You'll need to log in using your Full Tilt username and password, and then the contact form will appear.

I hope this information is helpful to those who, like me, have had trouble with Full Tilt customer service in the past.
      thats old news. i have their entire website copied somewhere. i know every little detail and it does work only sometimes . but hardly past 2 weeks