[NL2-NL10] NL5 J2s freeplay

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Do you think this is fine ? I haven´t bet the flop because what worse can call me ? Literally nothing. On the turn is situation different. I have a question how to play river if called on the turn ? Likely c/f because he will check worse hands behind anyways but won´t call with them that often ? What do you think ?

Known players:       
      Hero:
      $6,06
      MP2:
      $1,92

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , 2:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, 4 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,12) A:heart: , K:diamond: , J:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

Turn: ($0,12) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,12, MP2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,12
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

You can basically just donk the flop as well, he wont have that many Ax in his limping range anyways. And as played the river is likely Check/Fold.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

You can basically just donk the flop as well, he wont have that many Ax in his limping range anyways. And as played the river is likely Check/Fold.

Best regards.
      Well, yeah, but isn´t there more value in skipping the flop bet ? Because on the flop he ain´t gonna call me with like 6x, 77,88 (if he limps that), but he could call on the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Well, yeah, but isn´t there more value in skipping the flop bet ? Because on the flop he ain´t gonna call me with like 6x, 77,88 (if he limps that), but he could call on the turn.
      Then flop is a Check/Fold in this case. But I do sometimes just try to balance my lines, of course NL5 doesn't need that balance but you can still put it into your play. If we would be IP, then I'd basically as well Check behind.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold

Then flop is a Check/Fold in this case. But I do sometimes just try to balance my lines, of course NL5 doesn't need that balance but you can still put it into your play. If we would be OOP, then I'd basically as well Check behind.
      Yes, I was just check folding, I wasn´t about to call should he bet or smth fancy like that .... you probably mean if we were in position ??
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123

Then flop is a Check/Fold in this case. But I do sometimes just try to balance my lines, of course NL5 doesn't need that balance but you can still put it into your play. If we would be IP, then I'd basically as well Check behind.
      Yes, I was just check folding, I wasn´t about to call should he bet or smth fancy like that .... you probably mean if we were in position ??
      Yeah, IP. :D Need sleep argh. But okey, gonna sleep for now.