Can i earn Strategy Points in my case ?

• wesereht
      wesereht
      Bronze
      Hello, Adrian here.

Recently i signed up for a PokerStrategy account and the site content seems very interesting to me. Gold mine here man !

Can i earn strategy points starting now if i already have an account on Full Tilt ? If yes, how can it be linked to the Poker Strategy account ?

Thank you.
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 4 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      from another thread.......

"PokerStrategy is only able to provide you with Strategy points on accounts that you originally set up via it's download links and bonus codes (e.g. tracked to PokerStrategy).

"I'm afraid the poker rooms do not allow the retracking of any existing accounts. This is something that is beyond the control of PokerStrategy."
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Cheers for the reply longplay!

Unfortunately that is the case, StrategyPoints can only be accumulated by playing with an account tracked (and therefore created) through us - however, I'm sure there's bound to be at least one poker room that suits you among our list of partner rooms :)

Hadi
    • wesereht
      wesereht
      Bronze
      Thank you for your quick replies !

I will take then in consideration creating a new account on another site.

But can i register for the $50 and Rakeback via Poker Strategy in the same time ?

Thank you,
      Adrian
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      You can get the free $50 if you pass the quiz, and possibly complete an ID check.

To get rakeback you have to deposit on a tracked poker room that offers rakeback. See Poker Rooms at the top left of this page for more info.