$50,000 First Deposit Freeroll at Full Tilt Poker: chat & rail thread

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze
      We have a massive $50,000 deposit freeroll headed your way at Full Tilt Poker. To participate, make a first deposit of at least $10 by July 1.

How can I take part?
      1. Make a first deposit of a minimum of $10 at Full Tilt Poker before July 1 at 03:59 GMT.
      2. You will receive a Tournament Ticket to enter the tournament.
      3. Players must register for freeroll through the tournament lobby on the Full Tilt Poker software.

Note: The free $50 starting capital received on Full Tilt Poker does not count as first deposit.

About the freeroll:
      • Freeroll begins: July 3, 16:30 GMT
      • Prize pool: $50,000
      • Starting stack: 2,000 chips
      • Blind levels: starts at 10/20, increases every 10 minutes
      • Late registration available through level 2

Where can I find the freeroll? Go to your Full Tilt lobby and set filters on All -> All -> All Types -> Freerolls/FTPs. Click on $50K First Deposit Freeroll.

Last month's freeroll had 12,000 participants in which 1,800 players finished in the money. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to win some cash!

• 14 replies
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      I made an additional deposit on FTP (via PStrat.com)

Payment Method: Visa
      Description on Your Statement:
      Full Tilt Poker
      Date and Time: 2011-05-31 16:48:53

If you need to refer to this transaction again our Transfer Number is: 08575489

no ticket? ;(

in fact it still says on here i have a starter account? Rather than the premium one with Rakeback etc??? :(
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      I'll be participating this sunday. Good luck all!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlikstRR
      I made an additional deposit on FTP (via PStrat.com)

Payment Method: Visa
      Description on Your Statement:
      Full Tilt Poker
      Date and Time: 2011-05-31 16:48:53

If you need to refer to this transaction again our Transfer Number is: 08575489

no ticket? ;(

in fact it still says on here i have a starter account? Rather than the premium one with Rakeback etc??? :(
      hey FlikstRR,

Can you please try to go to the tournament lobby and click on register?

3. Players must register for freeroll through the tournament lobby on the Full Tilt Poker software.

See what happens
      Ingrid
    • Daftpunk007
      Daftpunk007
      Bronze
      I'll be there too. GL everyone...especially me ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daftpunk007
      especially me ;)
      :D Good luck!
    • FlikstRR
      FlikstRR
      Bronze
      thought I'd get back to you all.

Made a ticket here on PS.com and Darren replied and said it was running slow, but indeed I was linked and given my ticket etc in time for the FR.

I finished 700 something.. think 712ish? And got $15 or $30 I forget... I shouldn't have gone out either, made a donk bet with top pair + kicker and he had over pair. :) Still happy that I cashed, long way to go though!

Cheers
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      last 100k was last month? kife
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      I've had a first depositor freeroll ticket since about February and haven't used it yet. When do they expire?
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      it will tell you when it does, mine expires in JAN 2012
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by brobz
      it will tell you when it does, mine expires in JAN 2012
      Where can I find that information? For that matter, when is the tournament?
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      cashier> and view all tournament tickets, it will show you next to where it sats what the ticket is for.

The tournament won't appear until a week or so before the first sunday of the month, so when it is close to July 3, you just scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a freeroll ticket entry tournament that starts July 3rd, that will be the First Deposit Freeroll
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlikstRR
      thought I'd get back to you all.

Made a ticket here on PS.com and Darren replied and said it was running slow, but indeed I was linked and given my ticket etc in time for the FR.

I finished 700 something.. think 712ish? And got $15 or $30 I forget... I shouldn't have gone out either, made a donk bet with top pair + kicker and he had over pair. :) Still happy that I cashed, long way to go though!

Cheers
      how long did it to take to get ITM, are their typical freeroll players? (idiots who go all in the first 3 levels)
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by brobz
      cashier> and view all tournament tickets, it will show you next to where it sats what the ticket is for.

The tournament won't appear until a week or so before the first sunday of the month, so when it is close to July 3, you just scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a freeroll ticket entry tournament that starts July 3rd, that will be the First Deposit Freeroll
      Thanks. :) I almost never enter freerolls because of the crappy prize structure, puny prize pool and profusion of know-nothing donks, but since it's a free ticket, hey, why not?
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      yeah just don 't shove anything but premium's

And as much as it sucks, ASSUME every player knows how to play good until you see otherwise

good luck tho if you manage to make that final table, you'll get paid nice