[NL2-NL10] NL5 97s BB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Proly not the best sqz in the world, he seems to be bad so I can´t expect that much FE, should´ve maybe just called and thank him for the nice odds.
      Postflop I don´t know esp the river. Flop he can still have anything, I think his range can be very wide. On the river I don´t want to be c/c which is pretty terrible, but ye betting ain´t that better, although he can still call with some worse hands, he is folding anything worse (FDs) which he´d likely check behind, whereas every Jack got there so pretty horrible play from me right ?

Known players:      
      Hero:
      $6,3
      CO:
      $3,62
      BU:
      $12,94

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:heart: , 7:heart:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0,10, BU calls $0,10, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,50, CO calls $0,40, BU folds.

Flop: ($1,12) T:spade: , 9:spade: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,75, CO calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,62) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,95, CO calls $1,95.

River: ($6,52) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero raises $3,1 (All-In), CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $6,52
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Not the greatest squeeze as you mentioned already. Rather don't squeeze that loose on those stakes and while having a somewhat loose player in the hand according to the stack size.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, he may still Call us even with Tx, I'd rather as well chip it than Check/Call or anything. If I do Check on river then it's usually Check/Fold. He doesn't have much left anyways. :)

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, he may still Call us even with Tx, I'd rather as well chip it than Check/Call or anything. If I do Check on river then it's usually Check/Fold. He doesn't have much left anyways. :)

Ye, I guess was my thinking process in the hand as well, bec he didn´t have much left anyways. But likely preflop is where the postflop problems come from.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz

As played

Ye, I guess was my thinking process in the hand as well, bec he didn´t have much left anyways. But likely preflop is where the postflop problems come from.
      I do agree that with such hands it's still possible but it's kinda hard to play them very profitable while you have loose/station type of guys in the hand against you might need to barrel a lot of streets if you want to make them to fold their weak pairs at all.